ADVERTISEMENT

Changes At Blue & Gold .....

Bryan Driskell

Football Analyst
Apr 19, 2015
Granger, IN
I wanted to address some things that have come up on the board and in private conversations, and that is the major staff shakeup that we had recently. It is very clear by now that EJ Holland and Mike Singer are handling the day-to-day recruiting operations at BGI, and they are doing a tremendous job. I will continue to do the analysis for recruiting and also focus on all of my team responsibilities and Lou Somogyi will continue to be brilliant at what he does.

David McKinney is still with Blue & Gold Illustrated, but his role has changed. We are in the midst of putting together our massive 160+ page 2019 Football Preview and David is doing yeoman's work right now helping us get that ready while EJ, Mike and myself spend even more time on the website. The football preview is a HUGE part of our print publication, so getting someone to be able to focus more on that is something that we've wanted to do for some time, and David helping with that is big for us.

As most of you know, BGI is not just a website, but we also have a print magazine, and that is where David is going to be spending most of his time right now, which is going to help a great deal with that side of things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News