ADVERTISEMENT

CBSsports

echowaker

All Star
Feb 5, 2003
On their list of prospects for the NFL draft four ND players are listed between 129 (Boykin) and 206 (Mack). Tranquill at 158 and Williams at 180. who gets drafted highest between those ? others of note Tillery (33) Love (58) Coney (109) Mustipher (302).

I'll go with opposite order you have them listed

Williams, tranquill, mack, boykin....... I think the combine and pro day will really help williams and hurt boykin.
Yeah and Claypool is the next Jerry Rice

Williams, tranquill, mack, boykin....... I think the combine and pro day will really help williams and hurt boykin.
The interview process at the combine will be huge for Dexter.

I think Williams is going to do really well at the combine and shoot up the boards. Mack may surprise at the combine to.

I think he's short with ordinary tape------think Mustipher could go before him.

But every NFL team carries 3 TE's.

Alize Mack will be my litmus test this year for whether the NFL prefers athletic talent to football mindfulness.

Reactions: JoJoIndy
Find your safe space!

Ironically stated from behind the comfort of your keyboard. You’re just a miserable person with nothing good to say. You have brought absolutely zero opinion or facts to another conversation. Is your life so bad that the only thing that makes you feel better is by tearing others down? That’s a loser’s creed. Maybe someday you’ll find real happiness.....

Last edited:
Ironically stated from behind the comfort of your keyboard. You’re just a miserable person with nothing good to say. You have brought absolutely zero opinion or facts to another conversation. Is your life so bad that the only thing that makes you feel better is by tearing others down? That’s a loser’s creed. Maybe someday you’ll find real happiness.....
 :D:D
If the safe space doesn't work, you could go to the zoo and pet the animals.
Toughen up snowflake.

:D:D
If the safe space doesn't work, you could go to the zoo and pet the animals.
Toughen up snowflake.

Just proves my point even more. Don’t worry, the sun will come out again for you someday. I’ll pray for you today.

Thanks Edna. Don't forget you have bingo tonight.

Soccer practice with the boys. I’ll pray some more for you afterwards, don’t worry. Life is only as fulfilling as oneself wants it to be. Think positively and you’ll break through your funk soon enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT