ADVERTISEMENT

CB coach prospects

Pennick4

I've posted how many times?
Feb 3, 2013
Anyone heard about potential replacements for Lyght? Haven't heard a peep.

Daronte Jones (part of the recently fired Bengals staff) or Christian Paker (a Packers assistant who was with ND as a GA under Elko) will be the CB coach. Should be announced shortly.

Daronte Jones (part of the recently fired Bengals staff) or Christian Paker (a Packers assistant who was with ND as a GA under Elko) will be the CB coach. Should be announced shortly.
Exactly the two names I’ve read others projecting.

Thanks for the info, gents. @IIO or @Telx1, do either of you know enough about Jones or Paker to form an opinion on whether they will be a good fit at ND?
My opinion ( positive about both ) is based entirely on what others have posted elsewhere. Have no firsthand knowledge of either, nor any basis for assessing how well they’ve done in prior positions.

I'd be interested to know if you have any knowledge or opinion of either of these options as far as how good of coaches/recruiters they would be.

I'd be interested to know if you have any knowledge or opinion of either of these options as far as how good of coaches/recruiters they would be.
Parker from what I've been told would be a HR hire with major ties to VA. He was also already on NDs staff a few years back as a defensive analyst.
Apparently Jones was just interviewed the other day and met with a ton of players and would also be a great hire.
I was told by one person that would know that he thinks it would be Jones definitely

Last edited:
Reactions: Buguit
Yeah... The shotgun approach to cb recruiting isnt looking great right now.

Should free up a schollie on the bright side

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT