ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking Down Stanford's Offensive and Defensive Play-Calling

hayaka

Shakes Down The Thunder
Sep 9, 2002
This is a lively breakdown of Stanford's decision-making at various points in the Oregon game by Max Browne, the former USC quarterback, who has an entertaining and informative style. Joey Galloway did something similar the other night on ESPN, but I think Browne does a much better job.

For Notre Dame fans, it gives an idea of what to look for from Stanford, particularly in passing situations.

it is this simple. If ND gets a pass rush and holds Love to less than a buck n a qtr. ND wins.
Else SU.

Best guess? ND 73-0.

This is a lively breakdown of Stanford's decision-making at various points in the Oregon game by Max Browne, the former USC quarterback, who has an entertaining and informative style. Joey Galloway did something similar the other night on ESPN, but I think Browne does a much better job.

For Notre Dame fans, it gives an idea of what to look for from Stanford, particularly in passing situations.

He’s breaking down game film in his kitchen with iPhone headphones on. I couldn’t stop laughing so I’ll take your word on the informative part.

He’s breaking down game film in his kitchen with iPhone headphones on. I couldn’t stop laughing so I’ll take your word on the informative part.

Nothing wrong with filming in the kitchen. You gotta start somewhere.

Nothing wrong with filming in the kitchen. You gotta start somewhere.
Yes, if it’s a cooking show. Garage, home office or next to a TV are better locations. I was waiting for him to turn around and grab a High Life from the fridge but he resisted the urge.

Yes, if it’s a cooking show. Garage, home office or next to a TV are better locations. I was waiting for him to turn around and grab a High Life from the fridge but he resisted the urge.

Not sure what the difference is. A kitchen is just as good as any of those other venues. Maybe the lighting is better in that part of his house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT