ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Winbush Debut--The Next Great Irish QB

Wow. Wimbush looked good, especially with the 2nd team blocking for him. However, it was mop up time and we were up big. Let's not lose perspective here. He is a solid prospect that with a couple years of seasoning, can be very effective.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Wow. Wimbush looked good, especially with the 2nd team blocking for him. However, it was mop up time and we were up big. Let's not lose perspective here. He is a solid prospect that with a couple years of seasoning, can be very effective.

Real happy he is Irish.

ohio state last year...schedule viewed as easy but got in to play off because they were undefeated...went thru a starter early in the season...back up played well got hurt in second to last game....

if the same happens to us im glad we got winbush ready to go. he would pose a whole new set of problems to any defense.

Wimbush is solid, but let's not annoint him as the second coming, not yet. Kizer is still better and Zaire is of course the best. But then again with how ND always seems to catch the injury bug having 3 very talented QB's is a huge plus.

Wimbush is solid, but let's not annoint him as the second coming, not yet. Kizer is still better and Zaire is of course the best. But then again with how ND always seems to catch the injury bug having 3 very talented QB's is a huge plus.

Kizer is THE quarterback for the Irish. I think we are going to have a great season and he will continue as our starter. It is nice to have a huge Ben Rosthlenberger (not spelled right but who cares) TYPE qb.
It will be hard to sack him he is HUGE !! I noticed that today--his arms are THICK !

It is just nice to see the future at QB. Winbush is a stud !

Reactions: ThunderStorm21
Kizer is THE quarterback for the Irish. I think we are going to have a great season and he will continue as our starter. It is nice to have a huge Ben Rosthlenberger (not spelled right but who cares) TYPE qb.
It will be hard to sack him he is HUGE !! I noticed that today--his arms are THICK !

It is just nice to see the future at QB. Winbush is a stud !

Completely agree, cheers!

Keizer continues to throw five feet short and/or behind receivers in down and out patterns. We've been lucky so far that this has not hurt us. He needs to correct this before Clemson. It's almost as though he doesn't trust himself to make the throw before or during the cut and is hesitating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT