ADVERTISEMENT

Bowen now flipping to Oklahoma!!!

I’m a man will get T. Boone involved and out pay everyone before this is all over.

CBed to OU by OU mod becuase he hasn't signed his LOI yet. Interesting but the same guy had him going to OU on signing day.

4 for 40 means a 4 min instagram video -> a decision for the next 40 hours.

Choose Dating Game GIF by BabylonBee

Personally, being that he has overplayed his hand so publicly; if I were the Sooners, I'd low ball the shit out him now.

He has burned bridges with Notre Dame; probably has done the same with Oregon (who might still honor the deal; but cannot be happy)...

So OU does have some leverage...."Take whatever we offer and live with it" or "Go to Oregon where you don't really want to be; and watch from miles away as you girlfriend starts banging one of the 5-stars we did sign yesterday."

Reactions: Airborne Okie
so then ND is still in it! What was that Roger Williams song? about some pendulum?
Is Rutgers really out of it?

Let's face it - these high drama types usually don't choose ND. So I doubt he ends up in South Bend.

Bottom line, you can be right in the mix if you recruit RKGs and are in or near the top 10. Michigan has not been better than tenth the last 4 cycles. At this point him coming or not ultimately won't have a say in what ND does in 23,24,25.

This guy was going to OU all along. He just played ND and Oregon for his own little selfish ego

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT