ADVERTISEMENT

Body by Balis

NDIRISH53

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 13, 2016
This may sound crazy, but last year seeing the picture of Tevon Coney shirtless inspired me a great deal. One year ago today I started working out and eating good 4-5 days a week. I dropped 69 pounds 243-174 while adding 50 pounds to my bench press! I post this not to brag, but to inspire everyone as tevon inspired me! In a way I feel like I have a body built by Balis, God Bless!

This may sound crazy, but last year seeing the picture of Tevon Coney shirtless inspired me a great deal. One year ago today I started working out and eating good 4-5 days a week. I dropped 69 pounds 243-174 while adding 50 pounds to my bench press! I post this not to brag, but to inspire everyone as tevon inspired me! In a way I feel like I have a body built by Balis, God Bless!
Congrats. How old are you? Pretty tough to add significant weight to workouts when you get older. 50 lbs is pretty impressive.

Congrats. How old are you? Pretty tough to add significant weight to workouts when you get older. 50 lbs is pretty impressive.
Turned 52 in November. It was more of a gaining old strength back thing. I used to be a very strong bench presser (a little brag lol). I went from 220-270. It was very hard but it just became a lifestyle with the help of my son

Turned 52 in November. It was more of a gaining old strength back thing. I used to be a very strong bench presser (a little brag lol). I went from 220-270. It was very hard but it just became a lifestyle with the help of my son
I dropped 35 lbs (210 to 175) three years ago, more importantly dropping my A1C from 6.5 to 5.9. It was either that or a life of diabetes medicine. It's amazing how your tolerance for working out increases when you take the weight off. In the gym every morning at 6:45a, no excuses except out of town travel.

Reactions: NDIRISH53
I dropped 35 lbs (210 to 175) three years ago, more importantly dropping my A1C from 6.5 to 5.9. It was either that or a life of diabetes medicine. It's amazing how your tolerance for working out increases when you take the weight off. In the gym every morning at 6:45a, no excuses except out of town travel.
Awesome! Forgot to mentioned I got rid of my pre diabetes, way more important than adding 50 pounds to a bench

Good for you ! I had to almost die to drop that much weight.literally.

Good for you ! I had to almost die to drop that much weight.literally.
Oh yea buddy, all that extra weight can be a health risk for sure. I had pre diabetes and would get winded walking up the stairs. I may never look like Terminator Coney, but I thank god for good health

Reactions: echowaker
Oh yea buddy, all that extra weight can be a health risk for sure. I had pre diabetes and would get winded walking up the stairs. I may never look like Terminator Coney, but I thank god for good health
Yeah,my health scare in 2016 really opened my eyes. Went from about 315 to around 240 in a short period of time. Pretty comfortable right now at around 272. Gotta keep moving.

Awesome! Forgot to mentioned I got rid of my pre diabetes, way more important than adding 50 pounds to a bench

Amen you do not want it. I have type 2. It has nothing to do with weight. I am 6-4 and about 203. If I lost 35 lbs I would disappear

Amen you do not want it. I have type 2. It has nothing to do with weight. I am 6-4 and about 203. If I lost 35 lbs I would disappear
I agree. When I was at 240 people said I looked dreadful. I m 6-5 and very broad. They said I looked like a skeleton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT