ADVERTISEMENT

Blake Hebert to ND

Not sure I have my facts correct, but I believe he had an incredible sophomore year. Broke his ankle the first game of his jr year and missed the entire season. He’s put up poor or mediocre numbers thru four games thus far in his senior year. Big strong fast athletic kid with a big arm who’s rating reflects his missed jr season.
Yes, read that as well.

excellent pickup
I never thought Deuce was going to stay
and to be blunt was glad he left
I do not care how much talent a player has if he acts like that

Reactions: theskibro
I like Sagapolutele's film more than Hebert's and think Sagapolutele will be the better QB when all is said and done, but I guess we will see. Not sure if we even pursued Sagapolutele. I just think Jaron will be really good. Be interesting to see if Cal is able to keep him. Won't shock me to see him end up at Oregon.

I like Sagapolutele's film more than Hebert's and think Sagapolutele will be the better QB when all is said and done, but I guess we will see. Not sure if we even pursued Sagapolutele. I just think Jaron will be really good. Be interesting to see if Cal is able to keep him. Won't shock me to see him end up at Oregon.
Why, is Oregon trying to flip him? I liked him too. Huge arm, but this guy has a big arm too, even though it's not near as accurate, at least post ankle injury I guess that he suffered.

Why, is Oregon trying to flip him? I liked him too. Huge arm, but this guy has a big arm too, even though it's not near as accurate, at least post ankle injury I guess that he suffered.
Yeah, there are rumors that Oregon is trying to flip Sagapolutele, but I don't have any inside information on whether the rumors are true. With Dillon Gabriel at Oregon there is a Hawaii connecion there, and family connections are very important in Hawaii, so I would not be surprised if Sagapolutele's family is talking to Gabriel's about what it is like to play for Oregon.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT