ADVERTISEMENT

Blake Barnett

It's like Musical Chairs with QBs. When the music stops, where do they wind up?

The problem is that these guys come in, knowing that there are four and five-star guys ahead of them and in classes coming in behind them. They say they love the competition but there's only one football and only one guy can be "the guy".

That still leaves Bama with Cooper Bateman (who transferred from Texas) and David Cornwell, not to mention Tagaviola (sp?) coming in next year. All four-stars. They also had Luke Del Rio a couple years back, who transferred to Oregon State and now is the starter at Florida after their two top QBs transferred.

I wonder if Max Browne will transfer out of SC if they keep playing Darnold?

It's like Musical Chairs with QBs. When the music stops, where do they wind up?

The problem is that these guys come in, knowing that there are four and five-star guys ahead of them and in classes coming in behind them. They say they love the competition but there's only one football and only one guy can be "the guy".

That still leaves Bama with Cooper Bateman (who transferred from Texas) and David Cornwell, not to mention Tagaviola (sp?) coming in next year. All four-stars. They also had Luke Del Rio a couple years back, who transferred to Oregon State and now is the starter at Florida after their two top QBs transferred.

I wonder if Max Browne will transfer out of SC if they keep playing Darnold?

Browne will likely transfer.
Barnett was an RKG; until he rejected the opportunity; like GK, remember that.

These kids:
they realize college is the end of their playing days and therefore loving football, want to play
or they are seeking the best career path to the NFL; a business decision (like when Kelly interviewed with the Eagles)

Browne will likely transfer.
Barnett was an RKG; until he rejected the opportunity; like GK, remember that.

These kids:
they realize college is the end of their playing days and therefore loving football, want to play
or they are seeking the best career path to the NFL; a business decision (like when Kelly interviewed with the Eagles)
That worked out great for Gunner. At least he has that UC diploma to fall back on.

pennick

enjoys the misfortune of an injured player! quite a guy!

does anyone need to know more than that!

Reactions: cgvr
Gk played in a weak Indiana league. He coulda made a sandwich behind his Oline before throwing the ball. Once he got pressured in the AAA game and college, his true colors came out.

If you followed football more, your opinions would suck way less and you'd know about the NFL Draft. Stick to the military channel penisglob44.
You have a better chance of becoming intelligent than GK getting drafted in the NFL.

I look for Hunter Johnson to flip one more time. I think that's his name. The qb ND thought was a lockbut, ccommitted to Tenn. Then flipped to Clemson. Third times a charm. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he ends up at bama, FSU or Michigan.

Gunner played at a high division in the state of Indiana.Class 5A out of 6 classes in the state. The school he attended has been very successful in football. Now, Indiana might not be Texas when it comes to HS football, but this state has had it's share of top notch teams and talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT