ADVERTISEMENT

Best fan shop on campus

I have been going to ND games for over a decade and I do not think I have ever been to the bookstore. Usually just the Joyce Center shop. Will have to check it out tomorrow!

I have been going to ND games for over a decade and I do not think I have ever been to the bookstore. Usually just the Joyce Center shop. Will have to check it out tomorrow!
Joyce is good to stop in and avoid the lines if you need something quick like hand warmers on a cold day or a hat....for the full experience the book store is something to see.

Joyce is good to stop in and avoid the lines if you need something quick like hand warmers on a cold day or a hat....for the full experience the book store is something to see.

Yes, the ND bookstore is something to see. Not only do they have loads of merchandise (hats, sweatshirts, etc, etc) but also books on or about Notre Dame, and other things. Someone once said the Notre Dame bookstore was a cross between Barnes & Noble and Nordstrom. A friend of mine, a SMU alumnus, after visiting the ND bookstore said … thats something I can't get out of my mind, I've never seen another bookstore like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT