ADVERTISEMENT

Baron Browning?

Nocalirish

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 8, 2004
#6 player for 2017 recruiting class, lb out of Texas recruited by Sanford from ND with interest in the Irish. Recruiting experts, does ND have a chance with this kid? Would a convincing win vs Texas make a difference with this and other recruits from the state?

Sure would be nice.
He's an absolute stud and by all accounts he seems like a man with really solid character as well.

right now i'd say we're about #3 or 4 at best for him. If he doesnt go to a texas school, many think he'll go to Ohio St. But, he's supposedly gonna return for an official visit so anything could happen. But i wouldnt get my hopes up too high for him at this point.

mot recruiting insiders have been saying most of the summer that texas and ohio st are the teams to beat but mihigan is getting in the fight because of harbaugh's relationship with the older brother. I was reading after his irish invasion visit that our irish might not have done enough to impress him but baron stated recently in an interview that he wants to possibly take an official visit to nd this fall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT