ADVERTISEMENT

asking for Prayerrs...

My wife suffered two strokes last Wendsday; please remember her in your prayers.
Jesus...

So very sorry.

Hope you find strength dealing with such a trying time.

Really sad to read this Ara. Prayers daily for your wife and for you.

Praying for her. I’ll hold you and her close in my thoughts. My grandmother suffered two strokes a few years ago but is still alive and doing ok. It changed her dramatically but God’s love is much stronger than any stroke.

Reactions: rgc7
My wife suffered two strokes last Wendsday; please remember her in your prayers.

Aw geez Ara. So sorry to hear this and send the most positive thoughts and deep felt prayers from Naples, Florida to you.

You and your special girl. All those years together. May the power of prayer from those who care about you on this board become a groundswell of love that lifts your dear wife to a full recovery.

I know we each face adversity and yours is especially difficult. Hold her hand. She needs you now and God Bless.

Absolutely praying for you both. My mother had a stroke too, it was trying on the entire family.

Its times like this when I almost wish I believed in a god but, alas, I don't. Nonetheless, I sending my best wishes to you and your wife.

Ara,
I think you know that all your friends on this board are keeping up the daily prayers for your wife and your family ! God be with your wife, you, and all your family !

Reactions: 1Redrum
We got home last Monday late from Louisville. I haven't been over here but once since then, everyday kinda blurs together. We thank you for your prayers and words of kindness. Just wanted to say hi and beat Northwestern for my wife. She loves ND too. We will watch the game tonight. She's doing remarkably well for a person who suffered two strokes and a broken arm. Go Irish. Keep those prayers coming gang, we have a long journey ahead. I believe in the power of prayer.

We got home last Monday late from Louisville. I haven't been over here but once since then, everyday kinda blurs together. We thank you for your prayers and words of kindness. Just wanted to say hi and beat Northwestern for my wife. She loves ND too. We will watch the game tonight. She's doing remarkably well for a person who suffered two strokes and a broken arm. Go Irish. Keep those prayers coming gang, we have a long journey ahead. I believe in the power of prayer.

Very good news Ara ! We will beat Northwestern, and we will continue our prayers for your wife and your family. God Bless !

Thanks Ara for the update ! We will continue our prayers !

Back home from rehab and wife's doing well. We are home and ready for FSU. The building blocks are coming together and it's a long-hard road ahead. The next step is home health rehab. Thanks for all the prayers and please keep them coming! Ara.
Glad your wife is doing better. She's in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Go Irish

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT