ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fan here....

Apr 9, 2005
Here is the situation....

Our season ticket holders will get first dibs on whatever your university allots to us.

Ticket broker prices right now rival CFP and NY6 bowl prices.

IF single game tickets wind up available from your university at some point, how much would they cost?

Probably will need 5 or 6 tickets.

We are in rebuilding mode (imagine that) and I am not expecting to pull out an upset over a likely top 10 team. But I want my 11 year old to be able to experience one of college football's hallowed grounds.

Any help would be appreciated.

Our season ticket holders will get first dibs on whatever your university allots to us.

IF single game tickets wind up available from your university at some point, how much would they cost?

We are in rebuilding mode (imagine that) and I am not expecting to pull out an upset over a likely top 10 team. But I want my 11 year old to be able to experience one of college football's hallowed grounds.

I very much doubt that the game will sell out. Keep you eye on the ND athletic site und.com. You will be able to buy tickets there, although you may have to wait until May or June. Ticket prices are tiered. If you buy from ND, the tickets will probably range from 75-125 per. There are really no bad seats inside Notre Dame Stadium, although I would stay away from the bottom 8-10 rows. Otherwise, you will be able to get tickets outside the stadium before the game without any problem, for face value or less.

My understanding is that there are 'returned' tickets to be had on gameday at the counter. This might be different when a blue blood fan base is making their first visit to South Bend. But I don't think that you have to worry about being shut out if you don't pay big online.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT