ADVERTISEMENT

Anyway to hide your post from people you blocked?

irish4life888

I've posted how many times?
Sep 20, 2009
I have a stalker that I put on ignore but he can still see my posts in threads and then I keep seeing ignored poster replies. I don't even want this psycho seeing my post at all. There's no way to completely block them?

I can tell you're asking a serious question, but I'm laughing out loud reading this!
OK it's called ignore, but they can still see your post. I cannot find where, or if, you can make it so they can't see your post at all. If you know then be so kind to share.

They'll just change usernames.

Perhaps just ignore them. I literally mean ignore them. Self discipline..not the ignore button. People like that are looking for acknowledgment and getting a rise out of you. So far it seems they're winning.

I have a stalker that I put on ignore but he can still see my posts in threads and then I keep seeing ignored poster replies. I don't even want this psycho seeing my post at all. There's no way to completely block them?

Since you are a subscriber, message a mod. They can control each account.

Reactions: irish4life888
What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Start stalking them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT