ADVERTISEMENT

Any preferences if we go the route of a new OC?

skillzz32

ND Expert
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
I tried to ask this in the Chip Kelly thread, but people can't seem to be derailed from discussing something that has a .0001% chance of happening. So...if we move on from Parker, who should be under consideration. I don't really have any thoughts about someone that I've seen that I love offensively that has any chance of coming here, so just wondering who others see as potential candidates. Most of the teams that I've seen this year that are explosive offensively have head coaches who were OCs so I'm not sure the OC at those spots is really the one doing the work or are capable of repeating the success without the HC influence.

Other than Weis at times with Quinn and Clausen, I can't remember a time since Holtz that we put up big numbers and I'm pretty sure we're not going back to the triple option. So what coordinators are out there that would see this as a promotion? I'm not sure I'm excited about guys that aren't currently coordinators since that doesn't seem to work out great in the long run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News