ADVERTISEMENT

Any arrests last night?

Pennick44

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
Read somewhere that one of the arresting officers is an ND grad. Not sure it is going to matter much. When is BK's next pc? It is going to be standing room only.

every year we need to start a threat what hammer or multiple hammers fall on the team before the season starts

1- battery for hitting a cop
2- DUI
3- Who has an un registered gun
4- drug charges
5- cheating scandal
6- failing and not able to play

please add to the list

every year we need to start a threat what hammer or multiple hammers fall on the team before the season starts

2- DUI
4- drug charges
5- cheating scandal

please add to the list
Unfortunately, this drama is happening across the CFB landscape. It is always big news when it happens at ND because there is an 'expected' higher standard at ND. That said, I was shocked to hear they were rolling with a loaded gun. IMO, it is time for the team to take a 'gut check' and realize who they are as a team.

Reactions: zonairish

2- DUI
4- drug charges
5- cheating scandal

please add to the list
#TheKellyCulture

these issues happen throughout the sec and plus Michigan had a kicker a few years back rape a girl and according to a media writer had an OL player call her and threaten her with more rape if she didn't drop the charges in which she did drop

these issues happen throughout the sec and plus Michigan had a kicker a few years back rape a girl and according to a media writer had an OL player call her and threaten her with more rape if she didn't drop the charges in which she did drop
yeah but at Michigan you can rape and play

Shembo was accused but he kept it in his pants and the guy unfortunately was troubled

You forgot sexual assault accusations, fake girlfriends, dead support staff, jumping off balconies, etc.

Its been the wild west out in south bend during the BK era.

Last edited:
I went to see comedian Brian Regan in concert Friday night at the Four Winds and ate myself stupid at the buffet before the show. I woke up up Saturday morning feeling pretty damn good, then, my son texted me with the bad news. I am trying not to let it ruin my weekend.

Read somewhere that one of the arresting officers is an ND grad. Not sure it is going to matter much. When is BK's next pc? It is going to be standing room only.
On a lighter note, it appears that NDA and Decker have met and killed each other.

You forgot sexual assault accusations, fake girlfriends, dead support staff, jumping off balconies, etc.

Its been the wild west out in south bend during the BK era.
"jumping off balconies,......" I assume you are talking about the late Matt James.
You are a ****ing asshole. To even bring up the subject in the context that you did shows what a dink you are. Your posts typically show that you are an idiot but that is too nice of an adjective to describe you.

Welcome to the SEC,y'all have finally reached ALA standards, out early AM,Pulled over smell of weed,then found weed, while looking for weed finding a loaded gun...one happens to be a 1st team AA left tackle the best tackle in CF today, Small town Louisiana district Att didn't press charges, it's a small world after all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT