ADVERTISEMENT

Ademiola twins offered by Clemson

So let's close up shop. Good players get offered by every school in the country at the end of the day of they want to be at ND no matter who offers them or what's our record they will be at ND.

They will probably get more major offers, if they are looking at football as a future source of livelihood I don't see this one sticking. Maybe if ND had made the H.C. changes necessary before '17 and shows signs of competitive life, then chances would be better. Urban has already been out to see the twins. Clemson (Dabo), tOSU (Meyer) and probably Saban will all be in this. Any decision previously decided is extremely indecisive.

Reactions: Howard Hall 74
They will probably get more major offers, if they are looking at football as a future source of livelihood I don't see this one sticking. Maybe if ND had made the H.C. changes necessary before '17 and shows signs of competitive life, then chances would be better. Urban has already been out to see the twins. Clemson (Dabo), tOSU (Meyer) and probably Saban will all be in this. Any decision previously decided is extremely indecisive.
Harbaugh won't be far behind!

Maybe Swarbrick and Jenkins can gas up the clown car and visit them. It's hard to recruit good players and keep them, when the attraction is the school and not the HC. Players move to situations where there is a great head coach to learn from. Every good player recruited and verbaled here now will be approached - often. Get used to it.

Maybe Swarbrick and Jenkins can gas up the clown car and visit them. It's hard to recruit good players and keep them, when the attraction is the school and not the HC. Players move to situations where there is a great head coach to learn from. Every good player recruited and verbaled here now will be approached - often. Get used to it.

Still pretending you're an ND alum even after having your lie exposed? Do you think anyone here is buying your pile of garbage? You really need a hobby.

Reactions: Pennick44

These kids are groomed for football early on; that is priority #1. The 40 year decision tool is about as passe as the rotary dial hard wired two party line telephone. Under this administration, AD and Head football coach, ND football became a 'was' thing. Until something dramatic happens that is the road taken.

Perse, ND sent the 2nd most number of players to the NFL via the draft last year, behind only Ohio State. Kelly has managed to produce 1st round talents such as Harrison Smith, Michael Floyd, Tyler Eifert, Zack Martin, Ronie Stanley, Jaylon Smith, DeShone Kizer, Will Fuller and quite a few other drafted players as well.

There is absolutely NOTHING stopping a kid from going to the NFL and being drafted high as well, if they come to Notre Dame.

If football is the only thing in life they care about at all, then yeah, maybe ND isn't a good fit. But there is no reason that you can give this board why coming to ND will impede a player's chances to play in the NFL. I have a tonbof criticisms of Kelly and things thay have happened, but at this point you've resorted to simply making shit up.

not a bit worried as they have been committed for quite a while now and seem to be two brothers that will stick to their irish verbals from what i'm reading. the new jim harbaugh rule as I call it that the ncaa just passed will help with harbaugh not being able to offer jobs to coaches at their school just so he get player like these two to come to michigan

Last edited:
Reactions: FernCreekCat67
they committed on an unofficial , before they had their offer list. At this point that early commitment is like confederate money.

a few W's might make the difference.

Last edited:
Perse, ND sent the 2nd most number of players to the NFL via the draft last year, behind only Ohio State. Kelly has managed to produce 1st round talents such as Harrison Smith, Michael Floyd, Tyler Eifert, Zack Martin, Ronie Stanley, Jaylon Smith, DeShone Kizer, Will Fuller and quite a few other drafted players as well.

There is absolutely NOTHING stopping a kid from going to the NFL and being drafted high as well, if they come to Notre Dame.

If football is the only thing in life they care about at all, then yeah, maybe ND isn't a good fit. But there is no reason that you can give this board why coming to ND will impede a player's chances to play in the NFL. I have a tonbof criticisms of Kelly and things thay have happened, but at this point you've resorted to simply making shit up.

IIO, why do you waste your time on that former ass-clown? I'd rather continue reading your valuable recruiting and player development insights than see you waste a single second on him/them. I have them on Ignore and it makes reading this forum palatable.

Thanks for your posts - they are appreciated.

Reactions: FernCreekCat67
They should get major offers they are big time players

Perfectly said, IIO.

Pers- this guy will forget more about football than you'll ever know.

They are all free agents until the next signing day. If they are truly committed, they will tell others to back off.

Perse and Howard, please start pulling for Ohio St or MI so you can tell all of their fans why they can't compete. I'm glad the twins are being offered by the Natl Champions. I hope everyone offers them. ND wants great players. Great players will be offered by great schools. You two guys have already given up. BK and staff need a great recruiting season. How about getting on board and pulling for the coaches of YOUR team. I know you hate BK but can you put your emotions aside and pull for your team? Come on guys, get with the program. Go Irish!!

patrick

just passing on his lack of analytical skills to those stupid enough to listen

pulling for the team= wanting the best for the team! not saving a few bucks!

btw: I named the decommits for the past class months before the actual event. Did you listen? nope.

As to the twins? not sure yet, but when the big four (Meyer, Saban, Harbaugh, Dabo) are in hot pursuit then I say this one is no done deal! And from a football perspective all four would be more productive choices than a school/team the has not decided where football is as a priority.

capice !

Last edited:
Is perse the new Bus? Claiming predictions after the fact?

i don't make predictions, I posted what was being reported. My info was not unique; except to fans who make it a practice to bury their head in the sand. Those that follow recruiting knew who those were.
I admit I suspected Ewell to go to MSU; but i am not sure that was an option for him.

patrick

just passing on his lack of analytical skills to those stupid enough to listen

pulling for the team= wanting the best for the team! not saving a few bucks!

btw: I named the decommits for the past class months before the actual event. Did you listen? nope.

As to the twins? not sure yet, but when the big four (Meyer, Saban, Harbaugh, Dabo) are in hot pursuit then I say this one is no done deal! And from a football perspective all four would be more productive choices than a school/team the has not decided where football is as a priority.

capice !

You realize the ND/Kelly has signed literally dozens of kids with offers from those coaches/schools who were being actively prayed by them, right?

i don't make predictions, I posted what was being reported. My info was not unique; except to fans who make it a practice to bury their head in the sand. Those that follow recruiting knew who those were.
I admit I suspected Ewell to go to MSU; but i am not sure that was an option for him.

Ewell could have gone to any of Ohio st, Michigan, or Michigan St at then...but he didn't.

"Predicting" that Hicks was going to Mochigan after visiting there and letting everyone in the industry know he was making the switch is like predicting the sun will rise again tomorrow morning.

The only decommit that was actually somewhat surprising was Werner.

Losing Werner and Abedo really sucks. Both are studs.

You say that about every recruit Kelly has.

Reactions: Bodizephax

IIO
Aren't most of the names you list Weis recruits?

IIO
Aren't most of the names you list Weis recruits?

In that list, 4/8 would be Wies recruits, but that going to be true of virtually 100% of coaches for their first 3-5 years

It doesn't matter how good the players are, they can't go to the NFL before their 3rd year after high school, and the vast majority don't go until after their 4th or even 5th.

if the Jersey twins stick and continue to recruit for ND it will give a boost to NJ/ND recruiting and they will become fan favs. My all time fav recruit was E. Hood, but outside influence robbed him of his dream.

if the Jersey twins stick and continue to recruit for ND it will give a boost to NJ/ND recruiting and they will become fan favs. My all time fav recruit was E. Hood, but outside influence robbed him of his dream.

It was sad to see someone's parents pressure a kid out of going to school where he had expressly always dreamed of going....but family is important and these things happen.

Jaylon Smith had to be by far my favorite recruit though

Reactions: Kelso86
Ewell could have gone to any of Ohio st, Michigan, or Michigan St at then...but he didn't.

"Predicting" that Hicks was going to Mochigan after visiting there and letting everyone in the industry know he was making the switch is like predicting the sun will rise again tomorrow morning.

The only decommit that was actually somewhat surprising was Werner.

Losing Werner and Abedo really sucks. Both are studs.

Lol. Wrong. Ewell did not have commitable offer from UofM or OSU.

I think offers that were extended may have been committable at some early juncture but as classes filled and then ND's season went down the crapper, options were limited.
I doubt Ewell rose to the level of commitable consideration for UM or tOSU. But MSU was an option, at some point.
We can only speculate.

Last edited:
I think offers that were extended may have been committable at some early juncture but as classes filled and then ND's season went down the crapper, options were limited.
I doubt Ewell rose to the level of commitable consideration for UM or tOSU. But MSU was an option, at some point.
We can only speculate.

After the initial offer isn't accept, circumstances certainly change.

But there is literally no question that Ewell initially commit to both Ohio State and Michigan, and could commit to Michigan at all points throughout the process.

ND's season has literally no impact, in any way, on other teams evaluation of recruits or willingness to take them.

not all offers are unconditional & commitable.

The impact of ND's season, was meant to infer prospects may start to look around.Some did, some had been all along.

not all offers are unconditional & commitable.

The impact of ND's season, was meant to infer prospects may start to look around.Some did, some had been all along.

No one has ever suggested that they are.

I've just repeatedly debunked your claim about Ewell, as would anyone that follows recruiting even mildly closely.

It really just fun to beat up on someone who had such a pathetic level of knowledge. Its legitimately too easy.

Your attempts to suggest that ND's season had any effect on whether or not Ewell had a commitable offer to another school just shows what a complete moron you are.

lol......keep this stuff coming. Comedic gold!!

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT