ADVERTISEMENT

Accept responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

huff60

Irish Expert
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Some of the posters have expressed their disappointment at the political dialogue that we are now seeing. Personally, I agree with them. Honestly, Does any of you care who I support for president? I know I don’t care who you favor.
The moderators have to step up. Nice to send us non controversial stuff on some 3 star safety from Utah but you need to put a stop to this. it’a annoying.

Some of the posters have expressed their disappointment at the political dialogue that we are now seeing. Personally, I agree with them. Honestly, Does any of you care who I support for president? I know I don’t care who you favor.
The moderators have to step up. Nice to send us non controversial stuff on some 3 star safety from Utah but you need to put a stop to this. it’a annoying.
You are asking moderators to spend their time policing what should be grown ups responsibility...when all you have to do is skip over the thread. There's plenty of threads I ignore for one reason or another. Now..if this was the pay site..I would say you have a point. But its a free, anonymous board. Police yourself...ignore what you don't like. Personally, if I was a mod...I would be irritated that free posters are kicking the tires.

If people don't want to read a particular thread or from a certain poster, ignore or block it

The sensitivity of certain people is part of the problem with this world.

He posted something I didn't like and it hurt my feelings blah blah blah

Who gives a shit

You are asking moderators to spend their time policing what should be grown ups responsibility...when all you have to do is skip over the thread. There's plenty of threads I ignore for one reason or another. Now..if this was the pay site..I would say you have a point. But its a free, anonymous board. Police yourself...ignore what you don't like. Personally, if I was a mod...I would be irritated that free posters are kicking the tires.
This stuff would never happen on the Rivals paid board. Ever. Pretty much squashed the same day, if not within minutes. Here, it's different, and some posters, the same handful of people, take advantage.

Like you said, it's free here, and you get here what you pay for.

If people don't want to read a particular thread or from a certain poster, ignore or block it

The sensitivity of certain people is part of the problem with this world.

He posted something I didn't like and it hurt my feelings blah blah blah

Who gives a shit
I don't believe for a minute that anyone had " their feelings hurt ". It's a Notre Dame athletics message board. Shouldn't be that hard for some to simply stick to that. Plenty of other places to engage in political banter. I doubt anyone is discussing sports on political boards.

I don't believe for a minute that anyone had " their feelings hurt ". It's a Notre Dame athletics message board. Shouldn't be that hard for some to simply stick to that. Plenty of other places to engage in political banter. I doubt anyone is discussing sports on political boards.
Well stated. My feelings are not hurt in the least. Why some posters choose this Notre Dame Football Forum to discuss our country's politics makes me SMH, and IMO, should not be here.

Reactions: Classic Irish
Don't read it. Very simple

In this world, believe that someone got their feelings hurt.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Well stated. My feelings are not hurt in the least. Why some posters choose this Notre Dame Football Forum to discuss our country's politics makes me SMH, and IMO, should not be here.
And your entitled to your opinion. Just like the rest of us.

You know, that’s a good point . But I’m curious. Why can’t anyone post all the racist , homophobic trash that they want. After all, we can just skip over it. This is a sports ND board , not a political poster board. Or at least I didn’t think so.
Of course one is free to just skip over my “sensibilities”

You know, that’s a good point . But I’m curious. Why can’t anyone post all the racist , homophobic trash that they want. After all, we can just skip over it. This is a sports ND board , not a political poster board. Or at least I didn’t think so.
Of course one is free to just skip over my “sensibilities”
Mods have been here from time to time asking posters to not post anything political. It's simply ignored by some.

More to the point. Is ND and their new , improved wide receivers coach going to land a quality recruit? I thought that was one of the reasons they hired him.

More to the point. Is ND and their new , improved wide receivers coach going to land a quality recruit? I thought that was one of the reasons they hired him.
WR Dylan Robinson announces in a few hours.

WR Derek Meadows on Saturday.

We will see.

If not, the transfer portal to the rescue, like this season.

Makes me wonder if these creepy hall monitors were responsible for us losing Bodi.
Absolutely not. Bodi felt he was getting personally attacked here too often, and he was overly sensitive to this.

Thread locked.

Noted - you have my attention now that I’m back from vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT