ADVERTISEMENT

A Week Off

hvillebill

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
After a win on the road (even against a Swiss Cheese defense), the team has gained some confidence. A week off isn't necessarily a bad thing at this point prior to playing BYU.

I think it's a good opportunity to build upon the better line play plus the play calling. Get a good game plan going for the next game. Don't look ahead, just play them one game at a time. Maybe it's a cliche, but I think it applies here.

Go Irish!!

After a win on the road (even against a Swiss Cheese defense), the team has gained some confidence. A week off isn't necessarily a bad thing at this point prior to playing BYU.

I think it's a good opportunity to build upon the better line play plus the play calling. Get a good game plan going for the next game. Don't look ahead, just play them one game at a time. Maybe it's a cliche, but I think it applies here.

Go Irish!!
I think doubleheaders are not allowable under current rules! so I am thinking you hit the preverbal nail on the head!

Go Irish!!
Calling UNC defense Swiss Cheese is an insult to Swiss Cheese!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT