ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting A few notes on 2023 class four-star RB Jeremiyah Love before his ND official visit

KyleKellyND

Recruiting Reporter
Staff
Mar 4, 2022
Chicago, Illinois
kylemichaelkelly.wixsite.com
I spoke to 2023 class four-star RB Jeremiyah Love earlier today. Beforehand, he sent a few messages to me that I wanted to share.

In his own words:

"I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with coach (Deland) McCullough, coach (Marcus) Freeman and the entire staff. They were awesome on my last visit, so I know it's going to be lit this weekend.

"My mom and pops will be accompanying me on this trip. I speak with coach McCullough every week. He gives me space and doesn't go over the top with the calls every day. We talk about almost everything that's going on in my life and the recruitment process, but he doesn't pressure me on anything.

"I was being recruited as a running back, but I'm pretty sure I'm able to be a versatile player for them as a wide receiver and defensive back if need be. I don't want to be seen as just a RB; I'm just as good as a WR and DB. I prefer to be considered an all-purpose athlete that could play the most skilled positions at a high level.

"I'm going to wait a little longer and take my time to make a decision. Coach McCullough prefers I take my time to soak this all in because once I commit and sign, the honeymoon is over. Then I will have to start all over again and earn my spot.

"Notre Dame is in my top five. I am looking forward to this weekend, and I have a couple more schools to look at, but I'm certain ND will be included in my final decision process. ND has all that I want as far as great academics and great football. ND hit all of my wants."

I'll have more on Love tonight or tomorrow morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News