ADVERTISEMENT

3:07 AM Is everyone gone now?

3:42

game gave me GERD; or maybe it as the buffalo chicken dip?

alone with my barely conscious thoughts.

sure is quiet! trying to think of something to prank you guys on when you all 'return';
you are gonna return - right? no, not all, I doubt the mean girls will return; not now.

Maybe some weren't mean, just slow on the uptake.
those of us, ahead of the curve, will now just blend into the crowd.
but I do guess those bogus ID's will take a hiatus.
Ironic, if Kelly had not punted and DK kept the drive to a TD, freakin Kelly would finally get to
go for 2! (eh, he probably would have kicked the PAT)

3:53 damn this gerd is awful. Wonder if Kelly gets gerd; hope so.

ah, this is what is is gonna be like in a couple more seasons like this, huh?
Purse I am now convinced ND will never win another NC. It took me a while to get there but, I'm there now. It is no longer a priority of the admin and has not been since father Hesburgh and moose Krause retired. It just took me a while to see it. I believe BK is a good coach but, to win big at ND they need a great coach.

We expect ND to compete with bama with top 15 classes while they have had the last six number one recruiting classes. 80% of their players are either four or five star guys. ND's players under perform year end and year out against teams they are favored over. Guess I've had enough.

As long as the stadium sells out and ND is taking in millions from the bookstore nothing will change. ND should have the best and highest paid coaching staff in the country. But, that will never happen. Because they lie about winning championships while idiots like me keep believing them. Evan if ND could fix the defense they don't have the players to really compete for the national championship.

Reactions: perseverare
not much for movies? 2001 Space Oddesy

at the end, and this is kinda an end the computer ask Hal, his maker, this question.

I have to sit by the phone, waiting for Jack Swarbrick's call to offer me the H.C. job.
my conditions are,
no long contracts and I want to work from home (this one cost me the astronaut job)

Last edited:
Would be interesting to see Van Gorder let go as of now and see what the rest of the staff could do with the D could not be much worse

well ... I think I'll take the Jazzy out for a drive! when the roads are clear like this, I can really open'r up!

see you tommorrow....oh, tomorrow is alreadybhere! well catcha later.

joy comes in the morning! (gonna go meet it!)

Hope it was the food and NOT the Irish that kept you up. I went to bed. This team needs to get ALOT better.....hope we see it.

Not reloading....back to rebuilding.

Its not the players. Sure they're not performing up to "standard" and are making too many mistakes that top teams shouldn't make. But thats due to coaching.

looks like a few posters have 'found religion' finally.

I will need to review the 'ignore list' ... ugh! like the Manhattan phone book, complicated with all the 'family' of bogus ID's.

It's just sad that Jack saw fit to give him an extension this year. IMO, a ND coach should never get an extension if they don't win a major bowl if 5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT