ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting 2025 LB Jacob Wrbanek discusses Notre Dame football ahead of Saturday visit

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

Notre Dame football will host its last recruiting weekend of the season on Saturday when they host Wake Forest. Our running visitors list thread has been fully updated to reflect which targets, commits and prospects plan to attend.

One of the only 2025 prospects expected on campus is 2025 linebacker Jacob Wrbanek, a 6-foot-3, 210-pound recruit out of Maple Grove (Minn.) High. He has visited schools like Kansas State, Iowa State, Nebraska and Wisconsin this season.

Inside ND Sports caught up with Wrbanek on Thursday to discuss his feelings about visiting, expectations and more.

On what he wants to get out of his trip:

"I want to learn from my visit how I fit into the program and what the next steps I should be taking are," Wrbanek said. "I also want to learn more about the program on gameday. This will be my first time attending a Notre Dame football game so to see how the players, coaches and fans all are on gameday will be awesome to see."

On his play style at linebacker:

"I believe my best ability as a linebacker is filling the gaps. think I do a good job reading plays and knowing where I need to fit up. On Saturday that’s really what I’ll be watching the most ... the linebackers. I really like how JD Bertrand plays so to watch him in person will be great to see."

On this visit:

"Visiting Notre Dame is super special for me since it’s a school that I’ve always grown up watching. Going forward I look forward to staying in contact with the coaches and growing my connection with them."

Rivals has not assigned a rating or ranking to Wrbanek yet.

Link to full story:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News