ADVERTISEMENT

#1 2020 RB turned down by Georgia

hoopsstar12

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 16, 2008
Zach Evans #1 back for 2020 turned down by Georgia for disciplinary infractions. To everyone's surprise (sarcasm) Jimbo Fisher cant wait to sign him.

Reactions: francade
kid is a head case already.... I think I read he missed a few games this year for undisclosed reasons and had to miss the first half of a playoff game because he had to take the ACT.... also didnt play in the 6A finals game here in Dallas due to another incident.... sounds like a real winner.

kid is a head case already.... I think I read he missed a few games this year for undisclosed reasons and had to miss the first half of a playoff game because he had to take the ACT.... also didnt play in the 6A finals game here in Dallas due to another incident.... sounds like a real winner.

The story being relayed about the state finals incident is that he completely lost it when told he couldn’t have his cell phone at a team function & ended up punching a coach. That’s why he was on during the All American game with Deon Sanders asking coaches to give him a second chance.

Reactions: nemeth#5
The story being relayed about the state finals incident is that he completely lost it when told he couldn’t have his cell phone at a team function & ended up punching a coach. That’s why he was on during the All American game with Deon Sanders asking coaches to give him a second chance.
Ok that makes sense.... I read an article that just said 'incident involving cell phone'.... I figured it had to be more than just recording or something in the locker room.... yikes.

Reactions: NDAFArly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT