ADVERTISEMENT

Zay Flowers stupidly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you a question:

I’m a friend of the Brady family, so why wouldn’t I route for Tom Brady to be successful?

What do you have against Tom Brady?
Nothing against Brady at all. Right he is the GOAT but just maybe a new sheriff is in town.

My problem is with you and your GD lies!

Reactions: bizzybecknd
The same as Mahomes'
Thanks Joe Biden.
Before anyone can break Tom Brady’s record, they have to last a long while in the NFL, and that’s not easy for quarterbacks to do.

Results are what counts, not wishful thinking forward projections

You may recall that everyone was saying the same thing about Tiger Woods, and how he would break all of Jack Nicklaus’s major championship WINS record

But it never happened, sometimes life and injuries impede a players ability to enjoy a long career.

We know one thing, Brady lasted all of those years and WON 7 Super Bowls
And HE probably should’ve won an eighth except for the miracle play by the New York Giants
With rule changes that protect QBs and the shitloads of $$$ they can and will make, why wouldn’t you think more QBs won’t play longer. Thanks to TB you can’t even breathe on a QB with getting a flag.

Man Pat you really are dumb old man.

Nothing against Brady at all. Right he is the GOAT but just maybe a new sheriff is in town.

My problem is with you and your GD lies!
Then you shouldn’t have any problem citing any lies that I told

So go ahead and cite one

Jealousy, doesn’t become you !

Get a life !

Last edited:
Thanks Joe Biden.

With rule changes that protect QBs and the shitloads of $$$ they can and will make, why wouldn’t you think more QBs won’t play longer. Thanks to TB you can’t even breathe on a QB with getting a flag.

Mahomes has benefited more than Brady from the rule changes

The rules are more beneficial to Mahomes in his seventh season then they were to Brady in his seventh season

Everyone knows, including you, that I am exponentially smarter than you

And I’m far more active than you

You have an addled brain?

Thanks Joe Biden.

Then you shouldn’t have any problem citing any lies that I told

So go ahead and cite one

Jealousy, doesn’t become you !

Get a life !
Can’t we all just get along?

Mahomes has benefited more than Brady from the rule changes

The rules are more beneficial to Mahomes in his seventh season then they were to Brady in his seventh season

Everyone knows, including you, that I am exponentially smarter than you

And I’m far more active than you

You have an addled brain?
Your are a caveman. A dinosaur Michigan fan. Go back to the Michigan site liar.

“Didn’t Tampa make the playoffs?”

They won a playoff game & made it interesting w/ Detroit. An overall successful season based on expectations, no doubt.

Either drop the name-calling or a few of you need to start lining up vacation plans for the cornfields.

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
Either drop the name-calling or a few of you need to start lining up vacation plans for the cornfields.
Tyler,

I didn’t initiate any name calling, IrishJohn did.

I‘m not going to remain silent when IrishJohn called and continues to call me a liar

I asked him to cite one lie that I allegedly told, and he couldn’t cite a single one.

Yet, he continues to call me a liar and you rebuke me ? ? ?

What would you do if someone continually called you a liar in public ? ? ?

Don’t tell me that you would suffer in silence and not defend yourself.

I substantiated every claim that I was challenged on with ND in NJ, when we met at a restaurant and I produced source documentation confirming my position on every statement that I was challenged on.

ND In NJ confirmed everything in subsequent posts and yet IrishJohn continue to call me a liar, and you did nothing about it.

IrishJohn has continue to call me a liar on numerous occasions, and he’s done that despite me producing evidence contradicting his claim to an independent, third-party who posts on this site, and yet you’ve done nothing about IrishJohn calling me a liar.

Why have you been silent on that issue?

Why have you not reprimanded IrishJohn on every occasion that he called me a liar ?

Why the obvious double standard?

Tyler,

I didn’t initiate any name calling, IrishJohn did.

I‘m not going to remain silent when IrishJohn called and continues to call me a liar

I asked him to cite one lie that I allegedly told, and he couldn’t cite a single one.

Yet, he continues to call me a liar and you rebuke me ? ? ?

What would you do if someone continually called you a liar in public ? ? ?

Don’t tell me that you would suffer in silence and not defend yourself.

I substantiated every claim that I was challenged on with ND in NJ, when we met at a restaurant and I produced source documentation confirming my position on every statement that I was challenged on.

ND In NJ confirmed everything in subsequent posts and yet IrishJohn continue to call me a liar, and you did nothing about it.

IrishJohn has continue to call me a liar on numerous occasions, and he’s done that despite me producing evidence contradicting his claim to an independent, third-party who posts on this site, and yet you’ve done nothing about IrishJohn calling me a liar.

Why have you been silent on that issue?

Why have you not reprimanded IrishJohn on every occasion that he called me a liar ?

Why the obvious double standard?
You have no idea what I've communicated to him privately. I sent warnings to multiple people.

Grow some thicker skin and stop calling names. That goes for everyone.

You have no idea what I've communicated to him privately. I sent warnings to multiple people.

Grow some thicker skin and stop calling names. That goes for everyone.
Tyler,

My skin is thicker than the armor on an M-1 Abrams tank, you can call me every name in the book, but when someone impugns my character and integrity by calling me a liar, and they fail to cite the alleged lie, despite being challenged to do so on numerous occasions, that’s a different matter.

IrishJohn has continued to call me a liar long after ND in NJ substantiated every claim I made when I presented ND in NJ with source documentation that confirmed that every statement that I was challenged on was true.

I have no problem being called an asshole, dirt bag, jerk and you name it, but when someone repeatedly calls me a liar, and when someone won’t cite the alleged lie, even after repeated requests, then I’m left with no choice but to go after the low life making those unfounded allegations.

But, let me ask you, what would you do if someone on a public website kept constantly calling you a liar ?

What would you do if they constantly called you a liar, but when challenged to cite the alleged lie, they refused to do so, choosing instead to keep calling you a liar ?

i‘m always open to suggestions and I’m always open to learning from others, so tell me, how would you react if our situations were reversed ?

Thanks

Tyler,

My skin is thicker than the armor on an M-1 Abrams tank, you can call me every name in the book, but when someone impugns my character and integrity by calling me a liar, and they fail to cite the alleged lie, despite being challenged to do so on numerous occasions, that’s a different matter.

IrishJohn has continued to call me a liar long after ND in NJ substantiated every claim I made when I presented ND in NJ with source documentation that confirmed that every statement that I was challenged on was true.

I have no problem being called an asshole, dirt bag, jerk and you name it, but when someone repeatedly calls me a liar, and when someone won’t cite the alleged lie, even after repeated requests, then I’m left with no choice but to go after the low life making those unfounded allegations.

But, let me ask you, what would you do if someone on a public website kept constantly calling you a liar ?

What would you do if they constantly called you a liar, but when challenged to cite the alleged lie, they refused to do so, choosing instead to keep calling you a liar ?

i‘m always open to suggestions and I’m always open to learning from others, so tell me, how would you react if our situations were reversed ?

Thanks
Move on and stop crying about it

Tyler,

Thanks
I'd hover over the person's name and hit the ignore button.

These are anonymous usernames on a message board. Stop acting like your livelihood is in jeopardy from someone calling you a liar.

Your actions are out of line and you derail many threads with this. You're not the only one who is being reprimanded, but you are the only one who wants to make a public fight out of it.

Get in line, or I'll take your posting privileges away again. We all have better things to do than referee your repetitive arguments.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I'd hover over the person's name and hit the ignore button.

These are anonymous usernames on a message board. Stop acting like your livelihood is in jeopardy from someone calling you a liar.

Your actions are out of line and you derail many threads with this. You're not the only one who is being reprimanded, but you are the only one who wants to make a public fight out of it.

Get in line, or I'll take your posting privileges away again. We all have better things to do than referee your repetitive arguments.
Maybe that’s because I’m the only one who has the balls to stand up to you and challenge you when you hand out reprimands that might be deemed as unmerited

Isn’t debate and argument the backbone of websites ?

Please tell me how I derailed the Zoe Flowers thread.

Shouldn’t you reprimand the instigator ?

It’s your site, so you make up the rules, I get it.

But why didn’t you step in and reprimand IrishJohn, when he called me a liar ?

It’s a fair question

Maybe that’s because I’m the only one who has the balls to stand up to you and challenge you when you hand out reprimands that might be deemed as unmerited

It’s a fair question
Stop crying

It’s a fair question
As has been discussed previously, I mainly come over to "Under The Dome," our free message board, when folks report posts.

Calling someone a liar is not crossing a line or name-calling. So I don't really care who called who a liar.

I didn't say you derailed this thread. This thread was derailed by someone else name calling and they were warned about their actions privately. Just like I warned you about your actions privately.

But let's not pretend that you haven't derailed threads before. Move on or move out.

As has been discussed previously, I mainly come over to "Under The Dome," our free message board, when folks report posts.

Calling someone a liar is not crossing a line or name-calling. So I don't really care who called who a liar.

I didn't say you derailed this thread. This thread was derailed by someone else name calling and they were warned about their actions privately. Just like I warned you about your actions privately.

But let's not pretend that you haven't derailed threads before. Move on or move out.
I was thinking about what you said, about me derailing threads

There’s no question that I engage in debate, and that I can be argumentative, but I was trying to think of any threads that I derailed, and I couldn’t think of any.

Now, it’s possible that my memory has failed me in this area.

So I’d appreciate it if you could cite some threads that I “derailed”

I’m not trying to be a jerk, I’m being genuine, I’m being serious in my question to you.

I can’t recall any threads that I derailed, where I specifically jumped in, without being provoked, and derailed a thread.

When you get the time, and only when you get the time, I’d appreciate you providing where I derailed a thread.

Thanks

P.S. we have a difference of opinion, in that the names you consider objectionable aren’t nearly as objectionable to me, as being called names that assail my character, and being called a liar is one of them.

But, it is your site, so you set the parameters.

P.P.S. I was going to call you a liar but I didn’t think that you would get the irony and the humor.

Go Irish ☘️

I was thinking about what you said, about me derailing threads

There’s no question that I engage in debate, and that I can be argumentative, but I was trying to think of any threads that I derailed, and I couldn’t think of any.

Now, it’s possible that my memory has failed me in this area.

So I’d appreciate it if you could cite some threads that I “derailed”

I’m not trying to be a jerk, I’m being genuine, I’m being serious in my question to you.

I can’t recall any threads that I derailed, where I specifically jumped in, without being provoked, and derailed a thread.

When you get the time, and only when you get the time, I’d appreciate you providing where I derailed a thread.

Thanks

P.S. we have a difference of opinion, in that the names you consider objectionable aren’t nearly as objectionable to me, as being called names that assail my character, and being called a liar is one of them.

But, it is your site, so you set the parameters.

P.P.S. I was going to call you a liar but I didn’t think that you would get the irony and the humor.

Go Irish ☘️
Move on and stop crying

Patrick Mahomes is the new GOAT. As much as I hate seeing KC win, he is the best.

Only a total moron would answer a question that was directed to Tyler
Why is it you feel it’s ok to call others morons yet if someone calls you a liar you lose your GD mind? Not that I’m calling you a liar because lord knows you are so sensitive.

Why is it you feel it’s ok to call others morons yet if someone calls you a liar you lose your GD mind? Not that I’m calling you a liar because lord knows you are so sensitive.
If you don’t know the substantive distinction between a moron and a liar than I guess you’re a moron, but that doesn’t preclude you from being a liar

Being a moron isn’t a willful act, in many cases it’s an unfortunate inherent quality, not an elective quality. Call it an unintended consequence of the genetic slot machine.

Calling someone a liar is a deliberate and willful act.

If you call someone a liar, you should have the facts to support your allegation.

And if you don’t have a facts and you call someone a liar then you’re a moron

I guess that’s simple to understand …………… unless you’re a moron !

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
If you don’t know the substantive distinction between a moron and a liar than I guess you’re a moron, but that doesn’t preclude you from being a liar

Being a moron isn’t a willful act, in many cases it’s an unfortunate inherent quality, not an elective quality. Call it an unintended consequence of the genetic slot machine.

Calling someone a liar is a deliberate and willful act.

If you call someone a liar, you should have the facts to support your allegation.

And if you don’t have a facts and you call someone a liar then you’re a moron

I guess that’s simple to understand …………… unless you’re a moron !
LIAR

Stop crying like a little girl
Since when is defending your character and integrity the equivalent of crying like a little girl ?

There are some who lie regularly, and I’m not focused solely on you, who lack character and integrity, hence, they don’t object to being called a liar, because they recognize that lying is SOP for them.

I hope that clarifies matters for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT