ADVERTISEMENT

Zay Flowers stupidly

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have been benched immediately and if he was benched, he would not have made his huge mistake later in game. Harbaugh is soft. Both Ravens n Lions deserved to lose because of their stupidity
Harbaugh isn’t soft, but stupidity reigned supreme

Reactions: Chitown11
Brady is better in the SB
Id say 1-1-1
Brady was at best a game manager in 1st Super Bowl remember Ty Law had a critical pick 6 & NE D held the Greatest Show on Turf to 17 points.
Mahomes got off to a terrible start vs SF but led the comeback vs a really good SF Defense. Push
2nd Superbowl the head to head match up in the Covid year TB defense played lights out & KC oline was decimated with injuries...still head to head Brady was better. Advantage Brady
3rd Superbowl both played good, both had 3 td passes and 0 ints. Brady had more yards but had that critical redzone fumble and A
Mahomes had a better passer rating Id give slight edge to Mahomes.

Id say 1-1-1
Brady was at best a game manager in 1st Super Bowl remember Ty Law had a critical pick 6 & NE D held the Greatest Show on Turf to 17 points.
Mahomes got off to a terrible start vs SF but led the comeback vs a really good SF Defense. Push
2nd Superbowl the head to head match up in the Covid year TB defense played lights out & KC oline was decimated with injuries...still head to head Brady was better. Advantage Brady
3rd Superbowl both played good, both had 3 td passes and 0 ints. Brady had more yards but had that critical redzone fumble and A
The Baltimore Ravens could have used a "...game manager..." on Sunday.

You are beyond obtuse.

The ball was on the 10 yard line when the penalty was called

Subsequent to the penalty, the Ravens advanced the ball, more than 10 yards, hence, had a penalty not been incurred. They would’ve scored a touchdown.
That's the dumbest logic I've ever seen

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Id say 1-1-1
Brady was better in the SBs out of the first 3

Mahomes is going to pass Brady soon as the new GOAT. heck he might be better at this stage of his career. Enjoy your status Brady, Patrick is coming for you.

Not really. He might have already passed him in every but titles. Which will happen in time.
That's just a silly comment. What has he passed him in?

Touchdowns? No
Yards? No
Completions? No
Mvps? No
Sb mvps? No
Wins? No
Pro bowls? No

What has he passed him in exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
That's just a silly comment. What has he passed him in?

Touchdowns? No
Yards? No
Completions? No
Mvps? No
Sb mvps? No
Wins? No
Pro bowls? No

What has he passed him in exactly?
He’s a better QB. Your comparing a guy who played 20 seasons and because he has played more seasons doesn’t make him a better player. I’d take PM over TB all day long and so would you.

He’s a better QB. Your comparing a guy who played 20 seasons and because he has played more seasons doesn’t make him a better player. I’d take PM over TB all day long and so would you.
No I wouldn't. I would take Brady over anyone who has ever played

Remind me what happened in the SB and the AFC Championship when they played..... my memory is escaping me.
Football is the ultimate team sport. Brady still the GOAT QB but Mahomes is ahead of Brady's pace, both things can be true. The difference is Brady went along for the ride in his 1st superbowl where Mahome's was the driving force of why KC got there. And Eli is 2-0 vs Brady and Peyton is 3-2 so head to head isnt the only metric to go by. If Mahome's gets 3rd superbowl which isnt a given he closes the gap even further.

Not if your results oriented

Football is the ultimate team sport. Brady still the GOAT QB but Mahomes is ahead of Brady's pace, both things can be true. The difference is Brady went along for the ride in his 1st superbowl where Mahome's was the driving force of why KC got there. And Eli is 2-0 vs Brady and Peyton is 3-2 so head to head isnt the only metric to go by. If Mahome's gets 3rd superbowl which isnt a given he closes the gap even further.
Is this like Tiger being ahead of Nicklaus’s pace ?

Is this like Tiger being ahead of Nicklaus’s pace ?
Tiger is the best golfer I have ever seen play, Michael Jordan is the greatest NBA player I have ever seen play, Freddie Mercury is the greatest lead singer I ever watched, Barry Bonds is the greatest MLB hitter I have ever seen play, Usain Bolt is the greatest sprinter I have ever watched, Barry Sanders is the greatest RB I have ever seen play, and Tom Brady is the greatest NFL QB I have ever seen play.

Trust your eyes.

Last edited:
Tiger is the best golfer I have ever seen play, Michael Jordan is the greatest NBA player I have ever seen play, Barry Bonds is the greatest MLB hitter I have ever seen play, Usain Bolt is the greatest sprinter I have ever watched, Barry Sanders is the greatest RB I have ever seen play, and Tom Brady is the greatest NFL QB I have ever seen play.

Trust your eyes.
Walter Payton says hi.

He is going to have to sustain his pace for another 12 years to be in that category. Right now he's not even close

Harbaugh isn’t soft, but stupidity reigned supreme
Maybe soft is the wrong adjective but Harbaugh showed no discipline by allowing flowers to stay in game. No message was sent for a stupid taunting penalty

Tiger is the best golfer I have ever seen play, Michael Jordan is the greatest NBA player I have ever seen play, Freddie Mercury is the greatest lead singer I ever watched, Barry Bonds is the greatest MLB hitter I have ever seen play, Usain Bolt is the greatest sprinter I have ever watched, Barry Sanders is the greatest RB I have ever seen play, and Tom Brady is the greatest NFL QB I have ever seen play.

Trust your eyes.
But your eyes are a limited prism

Nicklaus’s record is still unmatched

Reactions: bizzybecknd

Here you go. Brady is still the GOAT but Mahomes is closing fast​

Super Bowl Victories​

Brady: 3 (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX). Mahomes: 2 (LIV, LVII)

Super Bowl MVPs​

Brady: 2 (XXXVI, XXXVIII). Mahomes: 2 (LIV, LVII)

Conference Championship Appearances​

Brady: 3 (2001, ’03, ’04). Mahomes: 5 (2018, ’19, ’20, ’21, ’22)

Brady: 58–20 (78 starts). Mahomes: 64–16 (80 starts)

NFL MVP Awards​

Brady: 0. Mahomes: 2 (2018, ’22)

All-Pro Teams​

Brady: Second-team (2005). Mahomes: First-team (2018, ’22), Second-team (2020)

Passing Yards​

Brady: 18,035. Mahomes: 24,241

Touchdown Passes​

Brady: 123. Mahomes: 192

Completion Percentage​

Brady: 61.9%. Mahomes: 66.3%

Interceptions​

Brady: 66. Mahomes: 49

No love affair with me. I loathe Michigan.

Simply put, Tom Brady is the greatest NFL QB I have ever watched.
Mahomes IMO will soon pass TB as the GOAT. The stats don’t lie.

And I’ll still take Joe Cool over Brady or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT