ADVERTISEMENT

X is Back !!!!!

Definitely top 6 defense in the country again next year, maybe even better if that's possible.

If Leonard ends up being the real deal this team will be scary good.

Reactions: tbone3114
MF has done a great job bringing guys back to finish off their eligibility.

I posted before that I was hoping he could bring back the guys on offense, but with the OC gone, the WR coach problems, it might have not been avoidable.

Shocking also to think they are replacing Alt and Estime potentially without a dropoff. Jagusah and the new RB's coming in sound as good as we've seen in a long time.

won’t be a bigger disappointment in terms of ND Football in my lifetime as a fan if we aren’t in the playoffs. And I remember 1993.

MF has done a great job bringing guys back to finish off their eligibility.

I posted before that I was hoping he could bring back the guys on offense, but with the OC gone, the WR coach problems, it might have not been avoidable.

Shocking also to think they are replacing Alt and Estime potentially without a dropoff. Jagusah and the new RB's coming in sound as good as we've seen in a long time.
Only guy who could have come back is Fisher

Other 2 were never coming back no matter what

Not only will we have a legit QB, we will for the first time in years have a legit backup. 2024 is Freeman’s year. F it up and he legit sucks. Win a lot and he is doing great.

Playoff or bust is right! This is one solid D. That is a lot of (now) 5* guys on that defense! Grab another top notch safety in the portal and we should be good to go.

Well yea, it better be playoffs- they’re taking 12 for hell sakes.
Another regular season 9-3 in 2024 in year 3, with a new AD and new President who did not hire Freeman, isn't something Marcus Freeman wants.

Game 1 is a challenge. This isn't Navy in Ireland.

Another regular season 9-3 in 2024 in year 3, with a new AD and new President who did not hire Freeman, isn't something Marcus Freeman wants.

Game 1 is a challenge. This isn't Navy in Ireland.
He doesn't want it but wouldn't be in any danger, yet

9-3 next year and a 12 seed is the absolute floor. 10-2 is likely needed to have control destiny of getting in. My expectation is 5-8 seed with a home game. top 4 is gettable

Great news! We should have a really good defense next year.

9-3 is out of the playoff in 2023.

Gotta be 10-2.
The 11th seed is really the last at-large bid, so we might need to go 11-1 to guarantee a spot. 10-2 could be on the bubble, depending on how tough the schedule turns out to be.

Definitely top 6 defense in the country again next year, maybe even better if that's possible.

If Leonard ends up being the real deal this team will be scary good.
I think the coaching staff will want him to manage the game more than anything else though Mike Denbrock might do something special with him.
I bet Sam Hartman wish he had Mike Denbrock....no offence to Parker

I think the coaching staff will want him to manage the game more than anything else though Mike Denbrock might do something special with him.
I bet Sam Hartman wish he had Mike Denbrock....no offence to Parker
I bet Sam wishes he had a healthy Jaydon Thomas and Colzie and Evans for the year most of all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT