ADVERTISEMENT

Worst half of the season

Turnovers......I said that the difference in this game would be turnovers and penalties plus or minus. Right now....minus 2 turnovers. Our offense has taken a powder the past two games. Hartman is trying to do too much himself as well. Forcing the ball to inexperienced receivers. The run game is ass backwards. Running when the pass is needed...and vice versa. That is on Parker.

Could be worse. Lville punched us in the mouth & having said that its a tie ballgame.

Gotta stop running vs 8-9 in the box ..or if you are going to do it, it has to be more diverse than up the middle. I think love and price could do a lot vs this d going lateral off a simple toss

Nothing is crisp with this team. Every play on offense, there seems to be a breakdown somewhere.

Reactions: edub72
Gotta stop running vs 8-9 in the box ..or if you are going to do it, it has to be more diverse than up the middle. I think love and price could do a lot vs this d going lateral off a simple toss
That is on the coaches....they are not playing to our strengths....trying to surprise a team that isn't surprised.

It looks like the first game of the year. Everything slow and out of sync. Especially blocking

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT