ADVERTISEMENT

Winston's Attorney speaks out!

Yes, you are a liar. By trying to portray me as another FSU hater you simply deny the fact that old Argus dumped your sorry ass.

You are a total joke and Bowden is still a scumbag no matter how much you lie about him.

If you haven't taken a snap in the NFL and you have an Attorney making statements about your past behavior, that speaks volumes. Winston is Jamarcus Russell 2.0.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Epictitus:
At least Jamarcus. Russell never raped anyone.
Either did Winston, argus. You can't produce one piece of evidence that supports your delusion. Yet there are volumes of evidence that refutes it. It's a good read if you ever chose to pursue the truth.

And to set the record straight and apply a little honesty to your lies I don't portray you as another bat crazy hater. You managed that all by yourself and have since your original username of argus and some approximately two dozen usernames since.

Denying this doesn't change the truth nor what numerous mods have verified many times through consistent bannings. You may think you have some fooled but that's just another one of your delusions.

Try pulling this denial crap anywhere else and see what the result will be ......AGAIN. It doesn't matter how many usernames you post under in the same thread agreeing with yourself.
rolleye0007.r191677.gif

Yes, he did and you and everyone who apologizes for him is part of the problem. It is sad to witness a POS like you.

This post was edited on 4/12 3:28 PM by Epictitus

Yes, he did and you and everyone who apologizes for him is part of the problem. It is sad to witness a POS like you.

This post was edited on 4/12 3:28 PM by Epictitus
Yet you can't produce even one single piece of evidence to back this statement. Not even one.

laugh.r191677.gif

sick0027.r191677.gif

nole, winston is a pos thief and rapist. And you know you wouldn't let him anywhere near you mother and sister in your trailer park.

Dont you get exhausted trolling boards 24 hours a day on the watch for anything said about winston and the rest of the criminoe program?

Go look for a job dude and relax a bit. Your 24 hour "on gaurd" for all things about fsu doesn't change anyone's opiinon of it. Its an out of control cess pool.

^^^^ A voice of moderation!

Actually Jumbo in on record saying Winston, "is a fine young man, very mature and a fine ambassador for FSU." Actually a direct quote, stated on national TV while Winston was on probation for sexually acting out in public. However, Mo1e states this was also never uttered. Yes, another lie!
This post was edited on 4/12 6:27 PM by Epictitus

^^^^ A voice of moderation!

Actually Jumbo in on record saying Winston, "is a fine young man, very mature and a fine ambassador for FSU." Actually a direct quote, stated on national TV while Winston was on probation for sexually acting out in public. However, Mo1e states this was also never uttered. Yes, another lie!
This post was edited on 4/12 6:27 PM by Epictitus
Another fictionalized statement I have never made. Only comment I ever made about anything Winston said was to clarify that he repeated a mime that's been repeated over and over again by hundreds across campuses all over the country. No excuse but never-the-less the truth. And he didn't seually act out anything. . He made a verbal comment to entertain his buds at his table and it was heard by others in close proximity. Do you just dream this stuff?

I never said he didnt utter anything. As usual you just made that up. When will you get therapy for your need to lie?

You are crazy as a lune.

Again, for the millionth time that you haven't responded to ..... produce one iota of evidence to back up your rape delusion. If you can't (and you won't) shut the hell up. You are an embarrassment to this board and every sane person who posts here and loves ND.

ep and nole

two sides of the same coin.

Maybe someday some mod will get some stones and find a way to permanently ban both.

My wife and I had dinner and a three way with Jamies over the weekend. He's very polite and every bit the gentleman. Tampa will do very well do secure his talents and the community will be shining in his glow for years, maybe decades, to come.

If you're referring to me I'm not argus. I'm just aman. And I've looked another man, in this case Winson, in his brown eye sand seen his soul. He's a good man and will do good things.

Originally posted by DudsDreader:

If you're referring to me I'm not argus. I'm just aman. And I've looked another man, in this case Winson, in his brown eye sand seen his soul. He's a good man and will do good things.
I'm glad you and the wife had a nice time with him.

You guys are really ignorant. It is so easy to screw with you that anyone can do it and this Argus guy, who I have personally never seen a post from, is really in your heads. Have any of you geniuses actually looked at the FSU program, Winston, Bowden and Jumbo and seen anything worth applauding?

You guys are really ignorant. It is so easy to screw with you that anyone can do it and this Argus guy, who I have personally never seen a post from, is really in your heads. Have any of you geniuses actually looked at the FSU program, Winston, Bowden and Jumbo and seen anything worth applauding?
Well let's put it this way argus. There is no greater insult in the the history of the Rivals network than to refer to someone as argusman. His brand is known throughout the entire network . Arguably the most pathologically delusional hater to ever grace these message boards. Not a good thing.

To actually be him knowing that even his proclaimed fan base peers are disgusted by his bat crazy posts really must suck.

Originally posted by DudsDreader:

This one always makes me laugh. Tell you what. You can BS your friends, and I'll BS my friends. When we talk to one another though. Let's be truthful. The list of handles you have is right next to insanity itself.

IrishBlooded, You're being played! This is just a further example of Mo1e/cgvr attempting to ruin this board by this never ending to say that every FSU hater is one in the same.

Who is it now? Me, BigFella, Argus, DudsDreader, PalinNole and more. No none of them are the same other than the fact that they throw FDU under the bus at every opportunity, for good reason I may add.

It really is rather amusing and speaks to the sickness of all things FSU!

Duds is obviously a parody of Dubs/Epic. Epic acting like the victim is rich but I will give it to him, his use of the other names has changed quite a bit so its not so easy to point out.

IrishBlooded, You're being played! This is just a further example of Mo1e/cgvr attempting to ruin this board by this never ending to say that every FSU hater is one in the same.

Who is it now? Me, BigFella, Argus, DudsDreader, PalinNole and more. No none of them are the same other than the fact that they throw FDU under the bus at every opportunity, for good reason I may add.

It really is rather amusing and speaks to the sickness of all things FSU!
I have no doubt that DuDsdreader is not you. Someone created that name to mock and make fun of you. However, you know damn well BigFellaFan, DuBsdreader and Argus are all your crazy ass. You're not smart enough and you're way too crazy to fool anyone.

Keep pretending though. Insanity can be entertaining.

Argusman you are a sick & troubled SOB.

ForeverNole,

What makes you prouder, FSU covering up a rape, FSU's dismal African American grad rate or Jumbo saying Winston is a fine representative of FSU?

You must be proud.

ForeverNole,

What makes you prouder, FSU covering up a rape, FSU's dismal African American grad rate or Jumbo saying Winston is a fine representative of FSU?

You must be proud.
Still waiting for even one shred of evidence that a rape was committed.

I mean, how stupid does a person have to be to continue making the same claim over and over and over again without being able to back it up with even the most minimal proof? That would have to be one very stupid individual.
laugh.r191677.gif

ForeverNole,

You must be proud.
Argus, shut up you are a embarrassment to your family.

ForeverNole,

You must be proud.
I know I'm proud!

My pride is not predicated on what a college age FB player does. I'm proud of my University and all it's accomplishments both in the classroom and on the playing fields. I'm proud that 99% of of the student athletes are fine upstanding young men and I'm proud of the way the coaches handle the players. Especially proud of how Jimbo handled Winston. Gained the utmost respect for him for backing his players and standing behind them when there was no evidence to support the girl's claim of rape. He ended up being right. I'm proud of how he handles those who do step over the line and are made accountable.

One can't get caught up in the very small minority of students/players who make poor decisions. Every school (including ND) has their share of players making bad decisions. Focus on the positives that are happening with the programs. There's a lot to be proud of both at FSU and ND.

^^^^^^ That simply may be the most delusional and hypocritical post I have ever read, laced with your unique brand of lies that permeates through everything you say and do. What a total POS even to think such nonsense!

I mean as crazy as Nole is for caring about the shit you post you must not read any of your own posts I guess.

^^^^^^ That simply may be the most delusional and hypocritical post I have ever read, laced with your unique brand of lies that permeates through everything you say and do. What a total POS even to think such nonsense!
Well tell us what's hypocritical about anything I said (or have ever said for that matter).

Let's face it. You haven't got one bit of support regarding your delusions in months. Possibly years. Not one. Even people who think I'm nuts for responding to your craziness still think you are one sick POS and a total embarrassment to everything ND. I might add ... that would be an understatement.

Nah, not even close...
Your argus/smoke exchange that got both handles tossed was pretty good.
It was funny/sad how you lost track of who you were....

Originally posted by cgvr:
Nah, not even close...
Your argus/smoke exchange that got both handles tossed was pretty good.
It was funny/sad how you lost track of who you were....
Had another username at Warchant today posing as a nole fan attacking Winston. Managed to make it to 9 posts before being permabanned. Since all of the argus usernames have been banned there Including Dubs, bigfella and Epic it's very suspicious. This was attached by mods to each of his deleted posts:

"If you are banned under one username and set up an account with a different user name, that account will be banned as well"

Sadly that provision isn't administered at this site.

But I digress. Argus and his many usernames have lost track of who is who too many times to count. He's always been his worst enemy in trying to carry out his charade.

Originally posted by ForeverNole22:
Originally posted by IrishBlooded:
Do you have a link to that?
I think it's this one, but I didn't see what the original posts said.
I don't see where it was that poster (the original, not the revision). However it could work different on Warchant.

Long story short, he has a list of different handles. And since he joins free boards, until he does something that makes him stick out. And causes a mod to look into it. There really isn't any way to tell him he can't post. The first rule is that anyone has the equal right to post as anyone else. Without that there is no reason to have these boards.

I don't think it is him as often as many think. Purely for the reason that now people know what to expect so if you really wanted to troll a poster you can make a new handle, have a meltdown post. Get the handle banned, and then just blame it on Arugesmen back on your normal handle. And no one is the wiser for it. Hopefully if they do upgrade these boards there will be a mechanism to help the Moderators with that.

Originally posted by ForeverNole22:

Do you have a link to that?
I think it's this one, but I didn't see what the original posts said.
I don't see where it was that poster (the original, not the revision). However it could work different on Warchant.

Long story short, he has a list of different handles. And since he joins free boards, until he does something that makes him stick out. And causes a mod to look into it. There really isn't any way to tell him he can't post. The first rule is that anyone has the equal right to post as anyone else. Without that there is no reason to have these boards.

I don't think it is him as often as many think. Purely for the reason that now people know what to expect so if you really wanted to troll a poster you can make a new handle, have a meltdown post. Get the handle banned, and then just blame it on Arugesmen back on your normal handle. And no one is the wiser for it. Hopefully if they do upgrade these boards there will be a mechanism to help the Moderators with that.
Yep, you nailed it. I think plenty of rival trolls have taken advantage of the situation. I think there are only a handful of posters that have been around long enough to recognize him. The last time on the Soundoff was when he was using BigFellaFan and Dubsdreader in the same thread and both usernames were banned at the same time. He seems to have stayed away from there for a while thankfully.

There have been a few posters on Warchant that I have suspected, but wasn't sure enough to call them out. Others, he makes it obvious after 10 posts. I don't think he has ever made it to 100 before it becomes obvious it is him.

He is obviously obsessed with all things FSU, but there are a few things that he obsesses over much more than others. This, along with his 2nd grade grammar, is what usually gives him away.

Like you said, without the ability to block an IP, it is impossible to stop him. And if his IP were banned, he would probably switch providers to get a new one just to continue the madness.

Pretty much nailed it Forevernole. Never accused anyone being argus despite obvious clues until 100% sure. Either verified by a mod or so blatant through obsession, posting style, repeating the same lies in identical fashion, posting mistakes through confusion of which username he was posting under, forgetting they posted the exact same personal things under another username, or as you pointed out glaring grammatical and spelling errors no two 2nd graders could possibly have. And when they do all of the above I think it's pretty obvious we have a poster trying to circumvent the bannings with new usernames.

It's really obvious when three or more usernames suspected of being the same poster post in the same thread agreeing with each other. Compounded by rhetoric thrown in by all supporting the infamous argusman. No one not argusman supports argusman.

That said, senior mods do have access to users IP addresses and that's generally how they determine the ID of banned posters they suspect are one in the same. Even if they try and mask the ID in an attempt to circumvent the rules. It takes a little more due diligence but they can still nail the imposters.

This post was edited on 4/15 11:55 AM by no1e

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT