ADVERTISEMENT

Winston's Attorney speaks out!

Epictitus

ND Expert
Oct 13, 2014
No real surprise here. Winston's attorney, the guy on his side, says Winston is not ready for the NFL. After two women stated he violated them, the fact that he is a thief, his actions on the sidelines screaming at his coach and his deplorable behavior throughout his career I suppose it is no surprise that even his own attorney thinks he is a pig. Oh well, I guess Tampa Bay may still have a chance to back off this bum and not ruin their future!

http://nypost.com/2015/04/10/jameis-winstons-lawyer-qb-not-ready-for-nfl-lifestyle/

This post was edited on 4/10 12:40 PM by Epictitus

I mean context matters. He also said he doesn't believe anyone coming out of college is prepared for the life style of the NFL away from the field.

And you don't think it is telling that his own attorney says he is not ready?

Let's face it, the kid is a bum and his attorney is simply trying to get ahead of the coming storm, not wanting Winston ruining his career know Winston has little hope of staying out of trouble.

I wouldn't say that about my client but that's on him. Just pointing out that his comment about Winston not being ready isn't as bad as it seems when you look at the context of the statement where he states he doesn't think anyone in the draft is ready.

It's no surprise that you didn't link the full exchange & then twisted things.

It sounds like "Winston's team" has a handle on what needs to be done and that it will take work.

I think every rookie goes through the same thing.

Since Winston will most likely be the # 1 pick there will be more eyes on it.

I think you should contact Tampa Bay and give them your researched assessment of Winston.

After all you obviously have more resources at your disposal than the NFL and NFL teams.

In fact, if you called them multiple times using all your aliases you could create a ground swell.

"He's ready to be an NFL player on the field. But he's not ready to be an NFL player off the field" - Cornwell on Winston.

Cornwell talking about Winston's impending transition to the NFL. "This league will chew you up, spit you out and keep going."

"We have to assist him in growing and developing as a man. And it's not going to be easy" - Cornwell on Winston.

"If he messes up again, he's done. … And so we talked about it and (Winston) said, 'I want to meet'" the commissioner - Cornwell

"Cornwell says it was Winston's idea to meet with Roger Goodell. "He has an incredible self-awareness" - Cornwell on Winston"

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jameis-winston-s-attorney-says-fsu-quarterback-not-ready--off-the-field-153103769.html

Originally posted by Epictitus:
No real surprise here. Winston's attorney, the guy on his side, says Winston is not ready for the NFL. After two women stated he violated them, the fact that he is a thief, his actions on the sidelines screaming at his coach and his deplorable behavior throughout his career I suppose it is no surprise that even his own attorney thinks he is a pig. Oh well, I guess Tampa Bay may still have a chance to back off this bum and not ruin their future!

http://nypost.com/2015/04/10/jameis-winstons-lawyer-qb-not-ready-for-nfl-lifestyle/

No real surprise your sick obsession with Winston and FSU forces you to make another post here at a ND site you both lied in and took things out of context. How different a sick mind like yours can continue to be so wrong.

Two women did not state he violated them. Only one did and every piece of evidence proves she lied.

Tampa isn't backing out of anything. They have vetted him unlike any other player in history and all indications so far are they are completely comfortable with what the best player in the draft brings to the table.

I know it's killing you and your envy is off-the-charts but learn to cope.

Quit boring this board with stuff not related to ND and its programs. It's pathologically nuts.

Two women did not accuse Winston of sexual abuse?

Why do you continue to lie?

http://thebiglead.com/2014/04/16/jameis-winston-second-woman-sought-counseling-after-sexual-encounter-according-to-new-york-times/
As usual you just read something, took in totally out of context and put your own ridiculous spin on it. What part of "he did not rape me and I did not say no" confused you? The woman had consensual sex and expected more that a one night stand. Winston wasn't looking for a long term relationship out of the night. She apparently was looking for more. Bottom line .... there was no sexual abuse involved as you and nutso mind would like others to believe.

Get a friggin life and start telling the truth for a change.

"The woman did not call it rape - she did not say "no." But the
encounter, not previously reported, "was of such a nature that she felt
violated or felt that she needed to seek some type of counseling for her
emotions about the experience,"

It may not reek of maturity a 19-20 year old male or female would display (sarcasm) but do you realize how many millions of women have had a consensual sexual encounter only to awaken the next morning and regretted it. Then again, in your alternate universe they probably don't have sex.

This post was edited on 4/10 1:59 PM by no1e

Like most everything you ever state you lie by omission. You said no second women ever accused Winston; that is a flat out lie, as most everything about you is!!!!

You can spin all your lies as much as you like and run away from all the things you say and the end result is the same, YOU ARE A LIAR and this simply proves it once again you POS!

Like most everything you ever state you lie by omission. You said no second women ever accused Winston; that is a flat out lie, as most everything about you is!!!!

You can spin all your lies as much as you like and run away from all the things you say and the end result is the same, YOU ARE A LIAR and this simply proves it once again you POS!
I omitted NOTHING! I copied and pasted the exact quote stated in the article YOU linked. You have said two women accused Winston of sexual assault or sexually violated them. That's a blatant lie like everything you spew.

Read your own link. Do some diligent research for a change. Don't make stuff up and embellish what others say to fit your agenda.

The woman did not accuse Winston of raping her or violating her sexually. No where did she ever make that comment. You made that up as usual.

Notice not one person backs your false statements up that I said any of things you continually lie about I said. Find anyone who will recall that I said what you accuse me of saying. Other than one of your usernames, of course.

This post was edited on 4/10 2:28 PM by no1e

You lied, you got caught and you now deny! Again, the only thing that is indisputable is that your are a piece of garbage much like the FSU football program.

You lied, you got caught and you now deny! Again, the only thing that is indisputable is that your are a piece of garbage much like the FSU football program.
laugh.r191677.gif
.... when you can cite any lie I have ever told get back with us. Try to divert the truth by claiming something that is a blatant lie all you want. You have no defense. There were NOT two women who accused Winston of rape or sexual assault no matter how you need to spin it.

To quote Teddy Roosevelt once again for you: " Telling the same lie over and over again will never make that lie the truth".

In the meantime I'll let the posters here decide who the liar is. The mods at various sites have already made that distinction ..... many times.

Your FB program envy is showing again, by the way.

No real surprise here. Winston's attorney, the guy on his side, says Winston is not ready for the NFL. After two women stated he violated them, the fact that he is a thief, his actions on the sidelines screaming at his coach and his deplorable behavior throughout his career I suppose it is no surprise that even his own attorney thinks he is a pig. Oh well, I guess Tampa Bay may still have a chance to back off this bum and not ruin their future! http://nypost.com/2015/04/10/jameis-winstons-lawyer-qb-not-ready-for-nfl-lifestyle/

get some much needed help.

No real surprise here. Winston's attorney, the guy on his side, says Winston is not ready for the NFL. After two women stated he violated them, the fact that he is a thief, his actions on the sidelines screaming at his coach and his deplorable behavior throughout his career I suppose it is no surprise that even his own attorney thinks he is a pig. Oh well, I guess Tampa Bay may still have a chance to back off this bum and not ruin their future! http://nypost.com/2015/04/10/jameis-winstons-lawyer-qb-not-ready-for-nfl-lifestyle/

Bonus internet time for getting all of those pieces of macaroni glued to the construction paper!

insane.jpg

No1e....put him on ignore...guarantee that if you don't answer him for a month, he will go away. Did you ever think that he posts shit to get you goat? Besides....what do you care what he thinks of your school?

Originally posted by jacksondomer:
No1e....put him on ignore...guarantee that if you don't answer him for a month, he will go away. Did you ever think that he posts shit to get you goat? Besides....what do you care what he thinks of your school?
I stopped posting from Thanksgiving last year to after the National Championship game and he didn't go away. His obsession actually became worse and his delusional psychopathic behavior worsened as well. Not even the mods can stop him. They only curtail him. As soon as they ban him he comes back with three new usernames. Mods ban usernames not posters at this site. Both Warchant and the Soundoff Board stay on top of his IP addresses and as soon as he posts they ban him again.

I don't care what he thinks of my school (his daughter's too, by the way). He's entitled to his opinion. No laws against stupidity. What he's not entitled to is blatant pathological lying. Making stuff up. Embellishing the truth. Character assassination. His hatred for everything FSU is fine with me. As long as he expresses his opinion as just that. His opinion. When he tries to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,peddle his opinion as facts and those are dishonest to boot then he crosses the line.

If he's honest in his posting I won't say a thing. If he's not then I will set the record straight. Sadly his ability to post honestly is controlled by his pathology. Psychopaths lie because that's what psychopaths do. This nut job takes lying to another level.

If you don't want it to be choice th n don't tell everyone Argus that's where she went to school. Your other daughter, according to you, went to UF law school. Both should be congratulated for making great choices. Don't know where your son went because you never shared that.

Pretty simple........ like your mind.

This guys imagination is special. He even lies about people's family? I have four kids, one is a lawyer and think only two of them have ever set foot in Florida, certainly not to go to a school like FSU. Oh well, dream on you loser.

BTW, what point does Winston being a rapist, Mo1e being a liar and FSU being a dirty program have to do with anyone's kids?

This guys imagination is special. He even lies about people's family? I have four kids, one is a lawyer and think only two of them have ever set foot in Florida, certainly not to go to a school like FSU. Oh well, dream on you loser.

BTW, what point does Winston being a rapist, Mo1e being a liar and FSU being a dirty program have to do with anyone's kids?
Not surprising. You apparently lied about your kids and where they went to school too. Nothing you said under your other 22 names can be taken seriously based on your pathological behavior today. The line between truth and lies by you is totally blurred. You are not to be believed.

BTW, since there's no evidence that Winston is a rapist (in fact all evidence says he's not), and since I have never lied and your FSU obsession and envy continues to be off the charts it would have nothing to do with your kids going to FSU and Florida (at least according to you).

And your comments and embellishment of an article also has nothing to do with the article you linked. You took everything Cornwell said in the article out of context and tried to spin it as some sort of negative when it was anything but.

Why does Mo1e do this to our board?

Because at best he is a nutjob and certainly a pathological liar disliked even by the Watchant nuts. He is a POS and loves the attention his lies bring on him.

laugh.r191677.gif
..... you sound like a five year old.

I'm content to go with the board's opinion of who is bat crazy, a pathological liar and disliked by all of Rivals.

Are you?

Do you even read these threads?

I've also seen you post that your daughter went to FSU. It must be hard keeping track of so many lies.

Did Winston's lawyer say anything about Epictitus (aka Argusman) being a dick!

I think he's gonna end up #1 pick in the draft. A lot of scouts are saying his football IQ is off the charts.

Jamies Winston raped at least one women, had other abhorrent behavior and the FSU spin machine along with the local PD allowed him to skate free.

You can have it!

No Epic why do you do this to our board. You post stupid shit that no one cares about just so you can promote your hate for FSU and in the end you bring all of the Nole posters over here.

You also "seen.". In that case, you are also a liar!
Wrong! You discussed it many times under your argus username. Don't deny you are him again. That stuff is old. You have three kids and a son-n-law you consider one of yours. Two daughters. One went to FSU and received a nursing degree. The other is a lawyer who went to UF law school. They all attended private school (because you think the public school system in FL sucks.....especially Tally where you live) All of your kids are in the military and were deployed. Your one daughter is a JAG attorney. Don't know much about your son as you never shared much about him.

Before you call me a liar let me say none of this information related to your family (whom you should be very proud of) is fabricated. This is all stuff you have shared with the board over the years. It could all be untrue because so much of what you say about yourself is made up so we can't know for sure what's truth and what's fiction with you. But YOU DID SAY IT.

In my life there are few things I am 100% positive about. Things that I would bet my mortgage, retirement fund and my life on. You being argusman (among many usernames) is at the top of the VERY short list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT