ADVERTISEMENT

WHY WOULD ANYONE

Maybe cheaper than a real game?
Chance for kids to get some autographs?
Exactly. It's for young people. Not for a bunch of old men who sit around and complain from a keyboard. If you don't like it, don't watch. The NFL, a money printing machine that requires zero maintenance, will survive.

Exactly. It's for young people. Not for a bunch of old men who sit around and complain from a keyboard. If you don't like it, don't watch. The NFL, a money printing machine that requires zero maintenance, will survive.
Did you recant your grammar lesson cause you knew it was false? Good on ya.

Any NBA game including the All Star Game is impossible to watch. This is not the 1980’s anymore.
Michael Jordan played in the 1990's. Won 6 rings in 1991-1992-1993-1996-1997-1998.

MJ's gambling forced him to sit out close to 2 seasons.

Shaq/Kobe played shortly thereafter.

Michael Jordan played in the 1990's. Won 6 rings in 1991-1992-1993-1996-1997-1998.

MJ's gambling forced him to sit out close to 2 seasons.

Shaq/Kobe played shortly thereafter.
I don’t know why you are telling me this. Can’t others have an opinion with you attacking me?

Football is the most militaristic game outside of paintball. The idea of an 'all star' works as well in football as it would to get the best 12 soldiers from each continent.

Of the big three Professional sports, the baseball all star game is the only one worth watching; and I don’t like baseball! We live in Henderson, a suburb of Las Vegas, and the weather had more local coverage. The 49ers are my second favorite team (Raiders first), and I totally appreciate KC’s annual quality and style of play. Really looking forward to this year’s Super Bowl.

Reactions: Chitown11
Of the big three Professional sports, the baseball all star game is the only one worth watching; and I don’t like baseball! We live in Henderson, a suburb of Las Vegas, and the weather had more local coverage. The 49ers are my second favorite team (Raiders first), and I totally appreciate KC’s annual quality and style of play. Really looking forward to this year’s Super Bowl.
Las Vegas will have MLB soon, and it will be successful.

Reactions: Telx1
“Why would anyone, (fill in the next phrase or statement).

(I’ve learned to accept not everyone thinks or feels like me, as many opinions or personalities as there are people)

The truth hurts. You are from the Land of Fruits and Nuts, please tell me Oakland is a wonderful place to live! Only Compton is more desirable.
My mother graduated from Compton HS. Palmer Ave. is where she was raised. I know the area well. Really well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT