ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s in your final 4 and why

Let last year be a lesson. Keep the team we all know shouldn’t be in there out and put the best 4 in. Simple.

SEC champion Alabama (right or wrong the committee won’t exclude the SEC champ)

Undefeated B10 champion Michigan

Undefeated P12 champion Washington

For me the last one is clearly the toughest decision and it’s the age old debate about most deserving (earned on the field) vs overall better team (eye test or F+ if you believe in that stuff). some will argue Georgia is the best of the 3 remaining teams based on the eye test. FSU most deserving because they earned it as an undefeated conference champion.

My suspicion is the committee will split the difference and Texas is in having earned it as conference champion and passing the eye test over an FSU team that no longer passes the test on offense
I don't have a dog in this fight, I like to see different teams make the Final 4.
I am going with the undefeated teams...
MICHIGAN
WASHINGTON
FLORIDA STATE
Now the last team...Georgia is out, Alabama with 1 loss but lost to Texas, Texas also with one loss but beat Alabama.
I will take TEXAS.
It shouldn't matter who the team is or the conference they are in. What is the criteria for making the final 4? Number of losses? Winning their conference? Head to Head? They should be judged on their season, not if they can beat anyone in the playoffs.

Therefore, I don't think the group should penalize Florida St because their QB is injured.

First off only power 5 wins should count plan & simple, SOS after that now pick the best..

SEC champion Alabama (right or wrong the committee won’t exclude the SEC champ)

Undefeated B10 champion Michigan

Undefeated P12 champion Washington

For me the last one is clearly the toughest decision and it’s the age old debate about most deserving (earned on the field) vs overall better team (eye test or F+ if you believe in that stuff). some will argue Georgia is the best of the 3 remaining teams based on the eye test. FSU most deserving because they earned it as an undefeated conference champion.

My suspicion is the committee will split the difference and Texas is in having earned it as conference champion and passing the eye test over an FSU team that no longer passes the test on offense
Nice call

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT