ADVERTISEMENT

What a surprise , FSU and Florida cover for their athletes!

starting shit with other schools for no reason is a weird way of looking at things.
I am glad you think Epic is a great ND poster though. I mean there are only a few people who actually agree with you but at least we know Epic has some "friends" on the board.

You should try to clean up your language.
As for Epic and his "friends" as you call them, you might want to look at the number of likes Epic has compared to the number of posts he has to the number of posts you have and likes you have. He has you badly beat. I'm not interested in the numbers, but you brought them up.

As for your mini me. He compares Lou Holtz to Bowden and the ND grad rate with fsu grad rate? That's laughable and has nothing to do with reality. But, you back him up in his attacks on ND. I think someone touched him when he was young.

You should try to clean up your language.
As for Epic and his "friends" as you call them, you might want to look at the number of likes Epic has compared to the number of posts he has to the number of posts you have and likes you have. He has you badly beat. I'm not interested in the numbers, but you brought them up.

As for your mini me. He compares Lou Holtz to Bowden and the ND grad rate with fsu grad rate? That's laughable and has nothing to do with reality. But, you back him up in his attacks on ND. I think someone touched him when he was young.

The # of "likes" argus/you have are in direct relationships to the multiple handles.

I never compared ND's grad rates to fsu's you moron.

A while back you inaccurately stated grad rates under Holtz and I corrected you.

Would you care to share Holtz NCAA record versus Bowden?

"Lou Holtz is typically not thought of as a dirty coach, but has left every program he coached at just before they were hit with NCAA probation. NC State, Minnesota, Arkansas, Notre Dame, and South Carolina were all found to have violated NCAA rules while under the leadership of Holtz."

It's folks like you that drive hatred towards ND.

Do my University a favor and find another team to embarrass....

I'm so glad you responded. Back from your one week suspension huh? The board was nice without you.

When you call me Argus, you consider me the son of Zeus, a Greek god? Is it because I actually have a college degree, a real job, all my teeth, and a house without wheels? That really doesn't make me a god. Just a normal guy. Do some research pumpkin. Try to let your hatred of ND take a day off.

Fail to see any irony. CGMR is constantly attacking ND with his list of perceived offenses. He seems to have a special obsession with fallen priests. As if he either was one or perhaps he was 'touched' himself. Epic only points out the obsession. I have never seen a post of Epic's that was not clearly a ND fan. And you constantly defend the little weirdo CGMR.
How about the fact that he totally embarrasses ND fans on a daily basis on this board?

I'm so glad you responded. Back from your one week suspension huh? The board was nice without you.

When you call me Argus, you consider me the son of Zeus, a Greek god? Is it because I actually have a college degree, a real job, all my teeth, and a house without wheels? That really doesn't make me a god. Just a normal guy. Do some research pumpkin. Try to let your hatred of ND take a day off.

When was I suspended for a week? That is a lie. I am glad you feel the need to share your paltry accomplishments on an anonymous board. You are a dysfunctional moron.
Would you care to address the NCAA issues under Holtz in the same light as Bowden/Fisher? Would you care to list the multitude of off field problems my Alma Mater has had under Kelly? Would you care to blame Kelly in the same way as Bowden and Fisher?
Let me be real clear. Your one talent is being dumb.

Thanks for the entertainment.

The three headed monster is back. I'm sure the board is happy about that.

Funny how all of you disappear at the same time and reappear as well at the same time. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. LOL! I'll bet you go to bed at the same time, brush your tooth at the same time, poop at the same time and have the same therapy at the same time too. You're bat crazy.

Four headed... don't forget to count yourself. I shall now call you "Hydra".

Last edited:
This is good stuff!

Who would ever compare Bowden to Coach Holtz. One, Lou, is a very good man and the other is a scumbag who has written letters of recommendation for multiple rapists, long before Winston and his teammates were attacking women, minimizing all sorts of criminal activity by his players and leading the most corrupt program in CFB. Bowden seems to be on the very low end, but Jumbo may well be making a run to the bottom.

cgvr and Mo1d? Who really cares!

3231671.gif

This is good stuff!

Who would ever compare Bowden to Coach Holtz. One, Lou, is a very good man and the other is a scumbag who has written letters of recommendation for multiple rapists, long before Winston and his teammates were attacking women, minimizing all sorts of criminal activity by his players and leading the most corrupt program in CFB. Bowden seems to be on the very low end, but Jumbo may well be making a run to the bottom.

cgvr and Mo1d? Who really cares!
another dodge.

This is great. At lest only No1e is stud enough to argue that FSU runs a clean program and I really do think he is the only one to stoop so low when he stated Brian Kelly should be charged for murdering Declan Sullivan. The fact BK played no role whatsoever on the tragic accident is lost on him as his only desire is to attack ND. What a very sad old man,

This is great. At lest only No1e is stud enough to argue that FSU runs a clean program and I really do think he is the only one to stoop so low when he stated Brian Kelly should be charged for murdering Declan Sullivan. The fact BK played no role whatsoever on the tragic accident is lost on him as his only desire is to attack ND. What a very sad old man,
You couldn't sound more like an idiot that you do right now. You have been peddling that lie for years and not one person has been in agreement with you in the entire time. Telling a lie over and over will never make it the truth. Your cred here is so non-existent and you are without doubt the most reviled and disrespected poster at this site that your insistence to continue with your pathological lies really says a lot about you.

Keep it coming though. You just dig the hole deeper and deeper for yourself. Someday a mod here is going to wake up from their nap and do what the mods at every other site you have tried to post at have done. Then you can invent yet another three or four usernames to embarrass the ND fans with. How different.

You couldn't sound more like an idiot that you do right now. You have been peddling that lie for years and not one person has been in agreement with you in the entire time. Telling a lie over and over will never make it the truth. Your cred here is so non-existent and you are without doubt the most reviled and disrespected poster at this site that your insistence to continue with your pathological lies really says a lot about you.

Keep it coming though. You just dig the hole deeper and deeper for yourself. Someday a mod here is going to wake up from their nap and do what the mods at every other site you have tried to post at have done. Then you can invent yet another three or four usernames to embarrass the ND fans with. How different.
oh sure he can, and has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT