ADVERTISEMENT

What a surprise , FSU and Florida cover for their athletes!

There are thread topics that attack USC and MIchigan on this board. Who do you think you are starting a thread that insults fsu? This is a ND message board and any comment on fsu must be related to the greatness of the fsu coach or their players. Nothing else is acceptable. There are going to be lots and lots of Argus insults coming this way.

Go Irish!

just like UNC was probably the worst at "fake" curriculum and got a little probation because everyone knows that most big sports schools have the same kind of SIN going on.... Florida is the poster child for preferential treatment but we all know it goes on almost everywhere. Same with Politicians, Rich Powerful Members of the Community etc... etc...

ND is different in the education,,,,just ask Golson or the Frozen Five,,,,,, but on preferential treatment arena... granted, not as bad as Fl... but there have been plenty of laws broken in South Bend through the years where the athlete did not suffer consequences that could have been, come on..... Watch out throwing those stones may be boomerangs

Last edited:
Reactions: schadenfreude
Disgusting! Winston will pay big, but it remains amazing that FSU has a convicted felon as their man to be the "fixer" when an athlete rapes or robs! It appears some here who stuck up for FSU need to apologize. Read the truth :

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/p...ly-accused-fsu-athletes-dont-face-prosecution
What a surprise....... you responded to an article that mentioned FSU. I'm sure your other personalities will be along shortly to add their 2 cents.

What a surprise ..... You either didn't read the article or as usual you conveniently avoided the nature of the article because it didn't fit your agenda. You do realize the reporter randomly selected 10 high profile FB/BB programs (out of hundreds) to see if players receive special consideration (as compared to the regular student body) when off-the-field events occur? Big news! Everyone knows that they do at EVERY university (including ND).

What a surprise...... of the 10 chosen eight provided the statistics. Two didn't. Care to guess which two they were? Some will ask the question ... what do they have to hide? Note: ESPN is suing ND for the information.

Universities with big money have staff hired to handle off the field problems. Not just to protect the players and make sure they aren't railroaded when evidence doesn't support the charges (like Winston) but to protect the brand. You don't think ND doesn't? Think again.

Read the truth. Awaiting your apology.

Last edited:
Cool story Nole. Hadn't seen you in a while
I'm here everyday. It's a slow off season both here and at Warchant. Even more so at Warchant because you can't mention a recruit's name not on campus without being banned so recruiting talk is off limits. Other than camps with limited access not much else happening.

Also, as you know I'm a responder. I don't start threads. I'm sure you noticed until today's post Argus and his three headed crazy personality has been absent as well (I'm sure it's a coincidence that all of them have been gone for quite awhile at the same time). Not much FSU nonsense to respond to.

Gotta love the USC fans. They see a post disparaging their team and laugh it off. Not the noles though.

"me thinks thou doth protest too much"

Go Irish!

Funny stuff. FSU is mentioned with 18% of their athletes as criminals while ND is noted with 2%, the lowest and only mentioned to sell magazines, but Mo1e doesn't see the difference.

UF and FSU to two dirtiest programs in America, nothing new here. I wonder how much happier Jumbo's wife is since she dumped him for a Gator, too funny!

Funny stuff. FSU is mentioned with 18% of their athletes as criminals while ND is noted with 2%, the lowest and only mentioned to sell magazines, but Mo1e doesn't see the difference.

UF and FSU to two dirtiest programs in America, nothing new here. I wonder how much happier Jumbo's wife is since she dumped him for a Gator, too funny!
Sybil lives.

The three headed monster is back. I'm sure the board is happy about that.

Funny how all of you disappear at the same time and reappear as well at the same time. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. LOL! I'll bet you go to bed at the same time, brush your tooth at the same time, poop at the same time and have the same therapy at the same time too. You're bat crazy.

Jumbo could bugger a young boy and no1e would blame it on ND. If anyone is clueless, it is no1e.
How many students did an ND Provost priest bugger?

And then there is this recent news.....

"A priest and professor teaching at Notre Dame is named in a civil lawsuit in Texas. In the lawsuit, Rev. Virgilio Elizondo is one of two priests accused of sexually assaulting a minor in the 1980s."

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/brea...named-in-texas-sexual-assult-lawsuit/33232748

You should stfu.

PS it is my understanding that Fisher has a very ill child with marrow disease....

Reactions: ForeverNole22
ND is different in the education,,,,just ask Golson or the Frozen Five,,,,,, but on preferential treatment arena... granted, not as bad as Fl... but there have been plenty of laws broken in South Bend through the years where the athlete did not suffer consequences that could have been, come on..... Watch out throwing those stones may be boomerangs

You know you're a troll when a scUM fan is agreeing with you.

No1e saying he never dumped on Notre Dame is almost as funny as him saying Kelly killed Declan Sullivan if it wasn't so sick for him to look for blame in a horrible accident.

While it is clear No1e is a very weak link which is likley genetic, that should not give him a pass for his endless attacks on Notre Dame while he try's to defend the despicable reality that is FSU under Jumbo, now even worse than it was under Bowden.

You know the person e who brings up BK and Declan more than anyone else on this board is you epic.
Plus he's a pathological liar. I have never made any negative comment about BK nor have I ever even commented on the Sullivan situation (except to agree Kelly shouldn't be implicated in that event). He just can't help himself. Mental illness does that to a person.

The hypocrisy of No1e should always be pointed out. He had stated that Kelly murdered D. Sullivan yet now Denys it, he has repeatedly called Coach Holt a cheater yet defends Bowden, Jumbo and a couple domestic abusers and rapists! That needs to be pointed out! Good Job!

As you all know, No1e can't help himself, he is a flat out liar as everyone who has been here read his posts. What a terribly sick individual.....you and FSU a good match!

The hypocrisy of No1e should always be pointed out. He had stated that Kelly murdered D. Sullivan yet now Denys it, he has repeatedly called Coach Holt a cheater yet defends Bowden, Jumbo and a couple domestic abusers and rapists! That needs to be pointed out! Good Job!
You're a blatant liar. Loosen the straps. The lack of circulation to what little gray matter might exist in that mouse size skull of yours it glaring. You really need to change meds and therapist.

You are simply a pathetic psychopathic human being from an alternate universe.

As the mods have stated numerous times, " argusman is the biggest liar in all of Rivals".

Tell the truth for once. "Thou shall not lie" ...... Hell awaits you.

It must really suck to be caught in lies like No1e is once again and then have to lie about his lies to try to save face. Anyone who posts on this board remembers the disgusting things you said about Kelly and Notre Dame regarding the D. Sullivan tragedy just as how you clearly lied about Winston, his involvement with his victim prior to him raping her and most everything about the filth at FSU under Bowden and Jumbo.

No1e next ploy will be to call out Jumbo's wife for finding happiness with a gator. Get your popcorn she will be the next victim.

It must really suck to be caught in lies like No1e is once again and then have to lie about his lies to try to save face. Anyone who posts on this board remembers the disgusting things you said about Kelly and Notre Dame regarding the D. Sullivan tragedy just as how you clearly lied about Winston, his involvement with his victim prior to him raping her and most everything about the filth at FSU under Bowden and Jumbo.

No1e next ploy will be to call out Jumbo's wife for finding happiness with a gator. Get your popcorn she will be the next victim.

By your logic Sullivan, Seeberg, James, all the cheating/academic fraud, Rees kicking a cop and having various felonies dropped, alcohol related problems, mahone threatening to kill cops, calabrese the same and tons of other stuff are all Brian Kelly's fault.... you really are stupid.

^^^^^^^^^cgvr, you are a fraud of enormous proportions. Do you thinks for a second me or any sane person gives a rat sass about what you think as you trash ND?

Fail to see any irony. CGMR is constantly attacking ND with his list of perceived offenses. He seems to have a special obsession with fallen priests. As if he either was one or perhaps he was 'touched' himself. Epic only points out the obsession. I have never seen a post of Epic's that was not clearly a ND fan. And you constantly defend the little weirdo CGMR.

I mean is it that confusing...?

Saying CVGR is attacking ND when he is actually saying look ND has problems of their own stop starting shit with other schools for no reason is a weird way of looking at things.

I am glad you think Epic is a great ND poster though. I mean there are only a few people who actually agree with you but at least we know Epic has some "friends" on the board.

Fail to see any irony. CGMR is constantly attacking ND with his list of perceived offenses. He seems to have a special obsession with fallen priests. As if he either was one or perhaps he was 'touched' himself. Epic only points out the obsession. I have never seen a post of Epic's that was not clearly a ND fan. And you constantly defend the little weirdo CGMR.

There is nothing perceived about what I wrote.

You want to blame every off field transgression that occurred at fsu on Bowden or Fisher.

Yet, for every ND transgression kelly gets a pass. That makes you a duplicitous conniving jackass.

Again, why is your opinion on Bowden more valid than Lou Holtz's or Dungy's?

You'll never answer that because you are stupid.

Also, you can't seem to come to grips with Holtz's grad rates falling into the 70's %.

Again, you are reality challenged.

Would you like to share all of the teams that Holtz coached and their NCAA transgressions?

Would you care to blame Lou for all of them? Your fsu obsession is so out of control that you create multiple handles to agree with your thoughts. You write notes back and forth to yourself. Interestingly, much to the board's amusement, you have forgotten who you are on multiple occasions.

You are an empty barrel...

ADVERTISEMENT