ADVERTISEMENT

USC in game thread

There you go IIO. I’ve always defended you and respected your thoughts. You’re dead wrong on this one though.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Sheesh did they grease the jersey? that's not the first terrible tackling slide away.
If we stopped him there the game's over, horrible play call by Helton. Unfortunately we decided not to tackle Markeese Stepp today.

There you go IIO. I’ve always defended you and respected your thoughts. You’re dead wrong on this one though.

"There you go"?....

What are you talking about? Did Chip Long sabotage the defense after scoring a touchdown on offense to put ND up 10?

Did he punch Clark Lea in the face, and call the defense that series?

Don’t lose the onside kick,and we can run the clock out !

"There you go"?....

What are you talking about? Did Chip Long sabotage the defense after scoring a touchdown on offense to put ND up 10?

Did he punch Clark Lea in the face, and call the defense that series?

You’re losing it brother. Take a nap

I watched Markese play some high school ball. He was injured most of his junior and senior years but he was a joy to watch when healthy. Glad to see him have a good game at ND Stadium!

You’re losing it brother. Take a nap

I'm not losing anything. I was directly talking about Chip Long, the offensive coordinator. You tried to prove your point after ND gave up a touchdown on defense, as if Chip Long has anything to do with the pass rush or ND's downfield coverage.

We haven't seen a 2nd half defensive performance that bad since well not even UGA

Reactions: rgc7
I'm not losing anything. I was directly talking about Chip Long, the offensive coordinator. You tried to prove your point after ND gave up a touchdown on defense, as if Chip Long has anything to do with the pass rush or ND's downfield coverage.

Serious question. Do you honestly believe that I (or anyone) would call out Chip Long when the defense gives up a TD? Or...... can you use some reasoning and come to the conclusion that I was referring to the coaching staff in general with that statement? I’d sure like to know that you can figure that out by yourself without me having to explain it to you.

I thi
Let this sink in.....we got out coached by a guy who is going to get canned by next weekend.

ND tried more not to loss than to go out and take it!
Think about Oklahoma or Tua or Fields let alone Lawrence.
SC had a very meh true Fr. out there!

Reactions: rgc7 and PHJIndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT