ADVERTISEMENT

USC Fans - Losing their minds!!!!

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011
Notre Dame Nation:

Today is like Christmas to me. I am watching Southern Cal fans on these YouTube podcast and they are losing their minds, after being smashed by the Irish on yesterday. They are searching to find answers as to why they lost. I will answer the question for them - They were taken to the woodshed by the Irish and spanked! Xavier Watts in my opinion should receive the National Defensive player of the week honors. Go Irish!!!!

Reactions: NDinNJ
ND probably has the best defense they will play but they could easily lose another 3 games. I hope they don’t since we just beat them, but I think they kind of got exposed last night.

Reactions: HDK and 4-4-3
They have gone full ballistic mode. They are worried about what Washington and Oregon are going to do. They have Utah coming to town this weekend. Not an easy out. It amazes me on how many Oklahoma fans hold a grudge against him

They have gone full ballistic mode. They are worried about what Washington and Oregon are going to do. They have Utah coming to town this weekend. Not an easy out. It amazes me on how many Oklahoma fans hold a grudge against him
Do we know if Utah's QB is back from the knee injury yet? If so, they'll drop 50 on the Condoms

ND probably has the best defense they will play but they could easily lose another 3 games. I hope they don’t since we just beat them, but I think they kind of got exposed last night.
Colorado actually exposed them. Ariz. paid attention and ND took notice
My reading the SC fan comments is ‘no surprises’. . DC Grinch is terrible and Riley is a weak leader.
Most SC fans expected a shootout, but SC’s offense faltered!. Yep, 3 more loses can be expected.
The 2024 recruiting class is weak. No elite lineman. Riley is weak and lazy. The whole staff is.
USC is not a player in the national scheme of things.

Reactions: Tru2Irish
Listen, i'm thrilled how we handled them and celebrated the W, but I'm not getting too wound up. The OSU game still stings for me and then we got smoked by Louisville... I know all too well how the USC faithful feels at the moment.

DId King Caleb not paint his nails for this game?
Which also makes one wonder why do players crown themselves? At least Caleb's crown was imaginary while Angel Reece (LSU) has an actual crowning during pregame handshakes. There is no i in team. 🙃
End of ramble!

Reactions: NDSMC78
Colorado actually exposed them. Ariz. paid attention and ND took notice
My reading the SC fan comments is ‘no surprises’. . DC Grinch is terrible and Riley is a weak leader.
Most SC fans expected a shootout, but SC’s offense faltered!. Yep, 3 more loses can be expected.
The 2024 recruiting class is weak. No elite lineman. Riley is weak and lazy. The whole staff is.
USC is not a player in the national scheme of things.
I said this in 2021. He's not at SC to build a program. He's there to go to the NFL. End of story. It was as obvious as possible. He doesn't recruit for longevity. Rather using the portal. Their class this year is mediocre as of now. He was scared of the SEC. Saw USC as another Big fish in a little pond, similar to Oklahoma in the Big 12. Then USC decided to join the B1G and you know he wasn't happy about that. they were wearing ski gear in 45 degree weather. Imagine them in a white out(figurative, or literal I guess) at PSU in November.

Last edited:
Reactions: irishalice
And one more thing. Colorado doesn't expose anybody. But Arizona, that's a different story. better than their record.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Notre Dame Nation:

Today is like Christmas to me. I am watching Southern Cal fans on these YouTube podcast and they are losing their minds, after being smashed by the Irish on yesterday. They are searching to find answers as to why they lost. I will answer the question for them - They were taken to the woodshed by the Irish and spanked! Xavier Watts in my opinion should receive the National Defensive player of the week honors. Go Irish!!!!
Well its hard to be critical of them. I seem some nutty stuff here

Pot meet Kettle. this board lost it's mind all week
long up until the KO return by Price. 😂

Pot meet Kettle. this board lost it's mind all week
long up until the KO return by Price. 😂
Last Wednesday, I finally took a peek at the board. I didn't read Twitter till after the game on Saturday and have all my FB ND groups still on a 30 day mute. Didn't need to be reminded of that game that shall not be named!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT