ADVERTISEMENT

Under Armour Deal Expires

Notre Dame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Oct 9, 2021
In 2024. But our over paid ADs son works at UA. Jack is a corrupt politician so I expect a renewal despite the poor stock rating since we started, numerous player injuries, and underwhelming recruiting effect. thoughts?

In 2024. But our over paid ADs son works at UA. Jack is a corrupt politician so I expect a renewal despite the poor stock rating since we started, numerous player injuries, and underwhelming recruiting effect. thoughts?
Yes, you continue to make uneducated posts based on nothing more than your own misguided, irrational personal feelings.

Yes, you continue to make uneducated posts based on nothing more than your own misguided, irrational personal feelings.
I’m ignorant on this topic, but I am curious. Are you saying that what echo is saying is not true? Does Jack’s son work there? Are injuries related to poor quality gear especially shoes?

Go to whoever gives the best deal, most money, most benefit to ND.

I'm hoping for Nike but that's unlikely
Agree. Get the best product and money package out there. If it's Nike great. Under Armour has been underwhelming in their product lines.

Agree. Get the best product and money package out there. If it's Nike great. Under Armour has been underwhelming in their product lines.
Under Armour has great athletic clothing...not sure about their shoes

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

I doubt ND ever goes with Nike, I think the university is at odds with some of their business practices (slave labor). I personally loath Nike, switch to The Swoosh and my days of buying appeal are over.

Nike isn’t even that cool anymore now it’s the Jordan brand, Michigan and a few other schools already have, Oregon will always be Nikes number one. Doubt ND want to be 18th banana with their appeal dealer.

ND did a good job 10 years ago with UA, they were the “it” brand at the time and seemed like an up and comer. They signed Steph Curry and Jordan Speith early in their careers. AU have since fizzled out a bit.

I expect ND to re-up with Under Armour, outside that I don’t trust anyone in the admin to make a good decision on anything. The next appeal deal will be with Lululemon knowing Swarbrick and Jenkins.

I still have a number 23 Champion jersey with the golden dome stitched into the bottom of the collar.

Last edited:
Reactions: mmca
I doubt ND ever goes with Nike, I think the university is at odds with some of their business practices (slave labor). I personally loath Nike, switch to The Swoosh and my days of buying appeal are over.

Nike isn’t even that cool anymore now it’s the Jordan brand, Michigan and a few other schools already have, Oregon will always be Nikes number one. Doubt ND want to be 18th banana with their appeal dealer.

ND did a good job 10 years ago with UA, they were the “it” brand at the time and seemed like an up and comer. They signed Steph Curry and Jordan Speith early in their careers. AU have since fizzled out a bit.

I expect ND to re-up with Under Armour, outside that I don’t trust anyone in the admin to make a good decision on anything. The next appeal deal will be with Lululemon knowing Swarbrick and Jenkins.

I still have a number 23 Champion jersey with the golden dome stitched into the bottom of the collar.
Nike was and is the top dog. They are still the GOAT

Reactions: adrian1477
Under Armor gear is great ..minus the shoes.
Under Armor is great if you’re 30-45 and either wear polos to work like me or like cheap gym gear and can’t afford lululemon. It’s not super hip for 17-20 year olds. Nike is a sweet shop supporter. I actually like under armor best, but for some reason it’s not a popular with other minorities.

Nike was and is the top dog. They are still the GOAT
I’m with some of the above posters on this. I hate Nike, and their slave labor. I won’t buy any new ND gear if it’s Nike. I’m not telling anyone else what to do, I just won’t.

I think UA clothing is much better, I like the shoes too. I wore adidas shoes for years until five or so years ago, haven’t bought Nike in 20 plus.

Reactions: Tru2Irish
I’m with some of the above posters on this. I hate Nike, and their slave labor. I won’t buy any new ND gear if it’s Nike. I’m not telling anyone else what to do, I just won’t.

I think UA clothing is much better, I like the shoes too. I wore adidas shoes for years until five or so years ago, haven’t bought Nike in 20 plus.
Nike is just like most other companies. You're probably using a smartphone to type your response and they do the same things

Nike is just like most other companies. You're probably using a smartphone to type your response and they do the same things

Nike is popular with kids and probably in the hood. Under armor is a more sophisticated brand. But I can agree it’s not as popular with many recruits.

You guys will beat the hell out of the dog when he's down.

UA didn't have a flagship sport.
No NFL, no MLB, no NHL, no NBA.

Their cow was and is ND at present.
The other outliers are nice but ND is their big fish.

They NEED ND but ND in case you didn't notice likes being the black sheep.

They buck the trend in almost everything and this is mo different

Don’t think ND will take that risk. Funny how in this day and age of wokeness, that Nike gets a pass. Lots of media still on their payroll

There are lots of sportswear companies but only a few that can supply a university of gear. I don’t think Reebok, New Balance or Puma has the breadth.

It’s really limited to Addidas, Nike and UA. Jordan is a new brand, that’s a possibility but I don’t know much about the brand. Maybe Champion.

If your not using Nike, your probably down to UA or Adidas. I don’t think the AD really has some Bidenesque tie to UA with kickbacks.

He has two choices. Maybe three. I’m guessing UA will lock us up again.

You guys will beat the hell out of the dog when he's down.

UA didn't have a flagship sport.
No NFL, no MLB, no NHL, no NBA.

Their cow was and is ND at present.
The other outliers are nice but ND is their big fish.

They NEED ND but ND in case you didn't notice likes being the black sheep.

They buck the trend in almost everything and this is mo different
This is funny. So wrong

I wore Adidas shoes and they were great. One pair lasted 8 years and that was playing bb a lot back then. UA football shoes not so good. Adidas unis, I don't know about. Plus would the new contract afford ND its demands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT