ADVERTISEMENT

Under Armor extension?

Would be nice if UA did a favor and made these as the standard green jersey as opposed to the ones they sport now with the awful navy fill on the numerals.

77939757.jpg.0.jpg
I agree with you 1,000%. I grew up with these jerseys and when Gerry Faust changed to blue and gold I didn’t understand. Those are great jerseys.

Damn near any org you get anything from is “Woke”.

I hate it too, but you gotta deal w it.

Nike is woke, but I buy Nike gear constantly. It’s the best in the space by far.
I will be 100%% shocked if the Notre Dame administration...Father Jenkins, Swarbick/Bevacqua, Board Of Trustees... allows Nike to take over apparel for all of Notre Dame sports.

Again. 100% shocked.

I will be 100%% shocked if the Notre Dame administration...Father Jenkins, Swarbick/Bevacqua, Board Of Trustees... allows Nike to take over apparel for all of Notre Dame sports.

Again. 100% shocked.
I agree w that

Again. 100% shocked.
Prepare to be shocked.

Notre Dame would have joined with Nike long ago, like the majority of CFB, if group think prevailed in South Bend.
The University of Notre Dame is extremely woke.

Why is it group think to go with Nike? Why isn't it, let's give our athletes the best resources available

Reactions: sluggo69
Why is who ND chooses as a manufacturer important ?

The important party is the party who possesses the artistic license, the party who has the sole authority and ability to design the uniforms. That’s “THE” critical issue.

I think it’s UA again folks. Buckle up for disappointment. Jacks son has to be taken care of.

The University of Notre Dame is extremely woke.

Why is it group think to go with Nike? Why isn't it, let's give our athletes the best resources available

It’s less woke than it pretends to be. Far less woke than other schools. It’s the place that produced ACB after all. It also dropped in ranking recently since it remains merit based and todays left wing ranking sites base rankings heavily on how pointlessly diverse a school can get weighing it as heavily as actual merit.

Reactions: tbonesays
I have no major problem with going with Nike, even though I don’t wear it myself bc it’s too woke for my personal taste. I want what’s best for our student athletes. But we all know that’s not a top priority for ND’s administration.

I’m not usually one with much inside info but I lived in Portland for 6 years and have quite a few friends at Nike. A friend works with the college apparel sector and told me he knows what ND was offered by Nike and said the offer was well received. (I asked what the offer was but he just chuckled at me haha) He does expect UA to go full desperate mode with a major offer tho.

Nothing ground breaking but thought the board may want to know.

Reactions: BM16
It’s less woke than it pretends to be. Far less woke than other schools. It’s the place that produced ACB after all. It also dropped in ranking recently since it remains merit based and todays left wing ranking sites base rankings heavily on how pointlessly diverse a school can get weighing it as heavily as actual merit.
I do not see any way your statement that ND is not as woke as other schools can be justified. When you hide the Columbus murals in the admin bldg and do the things Jenkins has done you are sadly a woke fest So I don’t see Nike being a problem for ND

Bull. It's woke

I think it’s UA again folks. Buckle up for disappointment. Jacks son has to be taken care of.
Whoever offers the most money I'm fine with. As long as they use it to better the football program.

The only problem with UA is their cleats

Id prefer Nike but of UA wants to give big money, take it and use it for the athletic dept esp football

Whoever offers the most money I'm fine with. As long as they use it to better the football program.

Id prefer Nike but of UA wants to give big money, take it and use it for the athletic dept esp football

They have more money than almost every other university, and it doesn’t go to the benefit of the students. More money for Jack & Son.

Why anyone points to money as a driving factor when Notre Dame makes decisions such as this always baffles me.

If money drove Notre Dame they would have joined the Big 10 full time long ago.

Under Armor stock is horrendous. Nike stock is doing very well.

ND will be lucky to see any money if they go UA.

Why anyone points to money as a driving factor when Notre Dame makes decisions such as this always baffles me.

No they wouldn't have

Under Armor stock is horrendous. Nike stock is doing very well.

ND will be lucky to see any money if they go UA.
Nike stock doing well? What charts are you reading? It’s been mediocre, at best.

Would any of the experts please list how the quality of the uniforms will differ based upon who manufacturers them.

Thanks

Ok what’s wrong with the cleats?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT