ADVERTISEMENT

This board is like the town in "Footloose"

unclemikey

All Star
Nov 13, 2006
There's an air of "snottishness" born from fear of change on here. On the surface, there are some really vocal people that are very regimented in their ways and hate the idea of anything other than straight G-rated talk about football. We have those too. One can feel the fear when we come over every blue moon or so to say "hey". They're the ones that talk about "membership" and "miscreants"; the ones that nervously assure everyone that if they don't feed the bears (or locusts, or pack of wild clowns... you choose), they (we) will move on. And they're basically right.

But underneath that blanket, there are some cool and funny people that would love to dance more if the town would allow it. Not necessarily talking about embracing puking dogs and masturbating monkeys; but we can feel their presence. Those guys would have a blast on our side of the "fence". Nothing to do with "pay" or "free".... just about a place where it's ok to post a photo of of a pair of bouncing boobies without fear of ostracization.

I'll tell you one more thing about "us". We love Notre Dame just like you do, and follow the teams religiously. Some of us are alums, and care deeply about the school more than we do about the sports programs.

We miss Wax too. He was fun to torment. He tried moderating our board. That lasted about 48 hours and he ran away screaming.... The smartest thing he ever did was to toss our threads on here back over the fence. We'd wake up in the morning and there they would be, right there on the KRL "staring" at us.

Not going to speak for the other yehoos, but I'm going to leave you guys alone, at least for a while. But I hope that those of you that want to, will come over the fence and play with us. We'll even let you snort and giggle and laugh so hard that you pee a little. Then we'll laugh at you, and pee some ourselves. Pretty soon, it will be, to steal from "Stand By Me", a "complete and total pee-arama!"

The rest of you can go back to your Deputy Droopalong* existence. We'll stop by in a few months to see if Ara's kicked the bucket yet, or is Sliver's broken his vow of silence.

Life's too short, Bitches.

*look it up, young'uns.

This post was edited on 2/22 12:01 AM by unclemikey

I'll never understand why anyone would not embrace a vomiting dog and a masturbating, one armed monkey.

Wrong, Onion Breath!

I'm "in the process". Not going to immediately abandon my own thread.

That's no fun.

But I'll stick around for a while longer if you'd like?

Originally posted by unclemikey:
Wrong, Onion Breath!

I'm "in the process". Not going to immediately abandon my own thread.

That's no fun.

But I'll stick around for a while longer if you'd like?
Lol..Onion breath. That's almost as good as douchepump.

GO IRISH!!!

Originally posted by TurnoverMachine:
How's Jerry Sandusky doing? I'm sure you're good "friends" with him these days.
Mikey wouldn't know anything about Sandusky dummy, he went to Notre Dame.

GO IRISH!!!

I didn't realize it until now, but I miss you UncleMikey! When are you coming back to MT so we can drink again?!?

Shhhhhh.

Don't get yourself in trouble here with Ara & the Oral Majority. Better to pretend that you don't know me, Dude.

Former Provost Father James Burtchaell is a known molester/sexual predator/deviant.

He was also one of the biggest and most pompous assho**s to ever step foot on campus.

He'll burn with sandusky.

While Provost at a BOT meeting he admonished members of the BOT to do more for charity.

After a lengthy tirade attempting to embarrass guys that donate 10's of millions one of the BOT asked,

"So, you want everyone in the room to do more for charity. Is that correct?"

Fr. student molester, "Yes".

BOT member, "Well, why don't we start by having you donate your Mercedes?"

Fr. pail plucker/rump roaster/butt pirate became his usual dumb ass self and refused...

End of meeting...

http://ndsmcobserver.com/2010/04/notre-dames-past-shows-university-not-immune-to-problems/

unclemikey posted on 2/21/2015...
There's an air of "snottishness" born from fear of change on here. On the surface, there are some really vocal people that are very regimented in their ways and hate the idea of anything other than straight G-rated talk about football. We have those too. One can feel the fear when we come over every blue moon or so to say "hey". They're the ones that talk about "membership" and "miscreants"; the ones that nervously assure everyone that if they don't feed the bears (or locusts, or pack of wild clowns... you choose), they (we) will move on. And they're basically right.

But underneath that blanket, there are some cool and funny people that would love to dance more if the town would allow it. Not necessarily talking about embracing puking dogs and masturbating monkeys; but we can feel their presence. Those guys would have a blast on our side of the "fence". Nothing to do with "pay" or "free".... just about a place where it's ok to post a photo of of a pair of bouncing boobies without fear of ostracization.

I'll tell you one more thing about "us". We love Notre Dame just like you do, and follow the teams religiously. Some of us are alums, and care deeply about the school more than we do about the sports programs.

We miss Wax too. He was fun to torment. He tried moderating our board. That lasted about 48 hours and he ran away screaming.... The smartest thing he ever did was to toss our threads on here back over the fence. We'd wake up in the morning and there they would be, right there on the KRL "staring" at us.

Not going to speak for the other yehoos, but I'm going to leave you guys alone, at least for a while. But I hope that those of you that want to, will come over the fence and play with us. We'll even let you snort and giggle and laugh so hard that you pee a little. Then we'll laugh at you, and pee some ourselves. Pretty soon, it will be, to steal from "Stand By Me", a "complete and total pee-arama!"

The rest of you can go back to your Deputy Droopalong* existence. We'll stop by in a few months to see if Ara's kicked the bucket yet, or is Sliver's broken his vow of silence.

*look it up, young'uns.

LMAO

[/B]

*look it up, young'uns.

First of all, I seriously doubt that any of you children are ND alums or have even graduated from middle school at this point in your lives.

You're more like Peter Pan. You know, the boy that never grew up.

Six degrees of Kevin Bacon alert!

16612683532_6bc4d650f8_m.jpg

Originally posted by SeanPol355:
Well..... There WAS Brother Ed.....
If I remember right, "Brother Ed" worked at the Rock years ago. He never looked anyone in the eye.
Oh my...I think I remember Brother Ed. didn't he work at the pool handing out towels and swim gear? I just got a creepy feeling.

Originally posted by hvillebill:

[/B]

*look it up, young'uns.

First of all, I seriously doubt that any of you children are ND alums or have even graduated from middle school at this point in your lives.

You're more like Peter Pan. You know, the boy that never grew up.
^^^^Can someone interpret this gibberish for me? thanks.

GO IRISH!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT