ADVERTISEMENT

The Opening

I thought one of Purse 24 K best efforts was after Alford and a couple other guys left he intimated that coaching under kelly was a career dead end for asst coaches and rode that hard for a couple days - then when Kelly signed the new group of quality coaches he hinted that that was the work of the ND AD and hopefullly that Jack S had it in his mind that Sanford sp ck would be the next HC after Kelly

again all delusional fantasy rooted in Purse 24 K's obsessive hatred of our fine Head Coach Brian Kelly

Reactions: Bodizephax
Why are you angry with me? The way you posted confused me because you didn't use quotation marks to differentiate what was your opinion and the post you were citing to. Also, being aware of the chatter on other boards doesn't require one to buy into the chatter.

TOS

the great debate is whether PB is 6'2 or 6'5; the issue is eyes on say he is more like 6'2 but he measured in at 6'5
so the question is cleats on or off?
His weight was 289.

JMO but if he is 6'2 and 289, I give a hoot about sparq scores, that is too small for todays OL. By the time he is ready the typical OL will be 6'5-6'8 and 325+. 6'2 / 289 is MAC profile. Kraemer's score was respectably ordinary.
Claypool will probably add size, strength and be faster in 2 years.

At the end of the recruiting session, we will know who ND gained ground on and who ND fell behind.

^^^ Truer words were never spoken......o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT