ADVERTISEMENT

Tae Johnson Commits!

This is a GREAT get in a position of need. Tae is an incredible athlete With really good size and speed. Physically, he reminds a bit of Hamilton. He plays offense and defense and excels at both, and basketball as well. Safety recruiting just got a whole lot better with his commitment. We are solid with three commitments, but I would take Ziglar if he wanted, but we probably won’t take four safeties.

This is a GREAT get in a position of need. Tae is an incredible athlete With really good size and speed. Physically, he reminds a bit of Hamilton. He plays offense and defense and excels at both, and basketball as well. Safety recruiting just got a whole lot better with his commitment. We are solid with three commitments, but I would take Ziglar if he wanted, but we probably won’t take four safeties.
I think I read Tae is a 4 star recruit as a basketball player. Pretty impressive to be a 4 star recruit in 2 sports.

I too hope ND would take Ziglar. I think they just might. I think they're taking the approach Kelly did with corners. If unable to land the big fish, sign a bunch of them and see who sticks around and develops. With guys transferring at a higher rate, I don't think ND has to worry about over-signing guys. It's not an ideal strategy, but as we know safety recruiting has been a challenge the last few years and have had to rely on converting guys to safety or getting transfers.

I’ve heard we don’t lead for Ziglar. Wouldn’t mind taking him but I’ve heard it’s south vs North Carolina

No way on Zigler. As of now, I believe ND lands Lambert , KVU and 50/50 shot at Nelson. Scott I think is slipping away....it stings but I think he's slightly over rated

Reactions: IrishMike409
Great pickup. At 6’3, he should be a rangy safety like Hamilton was.

Last edited:
No way on Zigler. As of now, I believe ND lands Lambert , KVU and 50/50 shot at Nelson. Scott I think is slipping away....it stings but I think he's slightly over rated
If we landed those 3 I’d be very happy with this class. I’d be pretty happy with even just Lambert and KVA, I feel like they’re the only must gets remaining.

Reactions: Telx1
If we landed those 3 I’d be very happy with this class. I’d be pretty happy with even just Lambert and KVA, I feel like they’re the only must gets remaining.
Landing those 2 to wrap up that class would be huge. It would also mean that ND beat out tOSU head to head.
Not to be greedy, I'd love to see ND flip the db from TN.

solid 4 star ranked in the 150s or so

on a championship level class, this guy is your 10-15th best prospect, at ND he's the 3rd the best prospect.

nice get at aposition of need for sure, but FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from a 'gap closer'

Getting Peyton Bowen last year, and then following it up with a guy like this would be a gap closer.

Not trying to rain on any parades -- just keeping it 100

Last edited:

on a championship level class, this guy is your 10-15th best prospect, at ND he's the 3rd the best prospect.

nice get at aposition of need for sure, but FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from a 'gap closer'

Getting Peyton Bowen last year, and then following it up with a guy like this would be a gap closer.

took longer for the SCUMBAG to show up then I thought.

Must have a harder time CRAWLING OUT OF THE SEWER THAN USUAL.

Reactions: BGI User 756

Shut the hell up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT