ADVERTISEMENT

Taebron Bennie-Powell - Commits - Welcome aboard!

Me, you, and Driskell are the only guys who like this. Now you and Driskell have something in common. Build off of this 😎
Driskell does not like this. He was at the camp and said he didnt look like a ND football player

Driskell does not like this. He was at the camp and said he didnt look like a ND football player
Seemed like he found some positives in it. I think he’s got 2 articles posted.

He did a nice job of articulating “why” Freeman offered. I bought it.

Seemed like he found some positives in it. I think he’s got 2 articles posted.

He did a nice job of articulating “why” Freeman offered. I bought it.
I read his report from the camp. He said the kid did not deserve an offer

LMAO.

Marcus Freeman actually played CFB at a high level. I'll take his word....
Saban is the best coach of all time. Half of his recruiting classes dont amount to anything. So you can take their word for it but even the best coaches miss on players half the time

MF offered over 15 safeties before him. The only reason he settled is because he was turned down by the other guys he had rated higher

Your point is a bad one just by taking a coaches word for it. There's 85 players on our roster. Majority wont make an impact

Reactions: jcswoopnh
You said, “Because we missed on our top 10 to 15 safety offers. We need numbers”

And I asked, Tae wasn’t a Top 10 offer? And you said you’re talking about the other guy but doesn’t change the fact that ND didn’t miss on their Top 10-15 safety offers with Tae being onboard.

Saban is the best coach of all time. Half of his recruiting classes dont amount to anything. So you can take their word for it but even the best coaches miss on players half the time

MF offered over 15 safeties before him. The only reason he settled is because he was turned down by the other guys he had rated higher

Your point is a bad one just by taking a coaches word for it. There's 85 players on our roster. Majority wont make an impact
It sounds like they preferred this kid over the one who committed to Duke?

You said, “Because we missed on our top 10 to 15 safety offers. We need numbers”

And I asked, Tae wasn’t a Top 10 offer? And you said you’re talking about the other guy but doesn’t change the fact that ND didn’t miss on their Top 10-15 safety offers with Tae being onboard.
They missed on their top 10 to 15 is the reason they offered this kid

He was at NDs camp and there is video for you to watch if you would like. He is not a freak athlete
I went to the same camps. One camp I was so nervous nothing went right. The next camp I more than held my own. Anybody that wants to base a recruite off of camp information is totally off base. I believe he runs some where in the 10:41 to 10:51 range, coupled with his length. You cannot teach that

Reactions: IrishMike409
I went to the same camps. One camp I was so nervous nothing went right. The next camp I more than held my own. Anybody that wants to base a recruite off of camp information is totally off base. I believe he runs some where in the 10:41 to 10:51 range, coupled with his length. You cannot teach that
And he hits/is physical.

Freeman and Driskell have talked me into this. I’m in.

Hes not between a 10.41 and 10 51 lol

He did run a 4.58 at our camp. Which is okay. Not bad not great

He sounds like a bit of a reach, but hopefully the staff knows what they're doing here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT