ADVERTISEMENT

schmuck update

jacksondomer

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Jan 28, 2013
Boeheim gets his due...couldn't happen to a nicer guy, he finally gets caught. Guy's been a cheat his whole life. Only question is...how long before the Univ. tells him to hit the road.

Boeheim, Calhoun, Pitino, Calipari...the list goes on. Many of these coaches are rewarded for doing things the wrong way. It is the way of sports, just win and things get brushed aside. I hope they all get their due sooner or later though.

3 scholies a year..big deal. Means they can only have 9 on full ride instead of 12. Worst part of this is that most teams in the country use scholies 10-11-12 for kids who bust their ass in practice but never play. They will just pull the scholies from them. Like at UK...check out the kids at the end of the bench...they never play..they are on scholarship to get good grades and keep the teams GPA high enough to not get a reprimand from Emmert and his goof balls...

^ while I agree, I sadly believe college basketball is getting further in the dumpster. Student-Athelete is really becoming a joke, and the NCAA is really a BS do nothing institution.

This post was edited on 3/6 7:14 PM by DieHard_Irish

The problems will continue to exist until we also point to the dishonorable way some, Wooden, Bowden, Switzer and others conducted their programs yet are somehow given a pass by so many.

A major problem on this board persists because you are the most "dishonorable" poster in ND/Rivals history.

You are also an idiot.

I do not follow college basketball recruiting so maybe I am not understanding correctly, but it seems to me that losing 3 scholarships a year is a big deal. From the BB recruiting information on this site, Notre Dame has typically only signed 3 players per year. How many does Syracuse sign? A quick check of their site shows little difference (2-5 per year). If Syracuse can't offer scholarships to any of them for 4 years, then their roster will get depleted of higher quality players pretty quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT