ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Everett Golson expected to announce decision Monday

Golson reviewing options ? Maybe looking at SEC to wave the 2 year rule so he could enroll at LSU.,Florida,Georgia ?
Jimbo probably will not just let Golson be heir to Winston . Golson will have to compete no matter where he winds up .Still needs to check out programs that have a need for QB .

I also believe Golson is talented enough to be out the other QBs at the schools he is considering .

I wonder if the FSU honeymoon is over? Maybe some of their fans can provide insight into what's happening there.

Please point out which posters I've called names. You should go back to elementary school to work on your comprehension skills.

Here are 2 accurate comments I directed at argus:
"There isn't a more misguided and hate filled person on these boards than you."
"My Alma mater and this board are better off without your lying, conniving and flat out stupidity."

You asked,
"How many more people will you call names and insult before recognizing that it diminishes your credibility?"

Would you care to point out which people I've insulted? Have fun with that.

I am expecting more failure from you. You started your stalking of me with an off the wall dialogue in another thread "Reality Check on EG transfer".

Quite frankly I asked some pointed questions and you went into full retreat because, like here, you were making no sense.

If you truly are an ND alumn, I am embarrassed for you. You clearly lack the empathy to understand how your negative posting about coaches, players and other board members is harmful and doesn't win you points or raise your stature in anyone's eyes but your own. Hopefully someday you'll get it.

I'm tired of all the threads ending up with all of the negative comments from you and the other contributors I mentioned above.

Best of luck to you!

If you truly are an ND alumn, I am embarrassed for you. You clearly lack the empathy to understand how your negative posting about coaches, players and other board members is harmful and doesn't win you points or raise your stature in anyone's eyes but your own. Hopefully someday you'll get it.

I'm tired of all the threads ending up with all of the negative comments from you and the other contributors I mentioned above.

Best of luck to you!

Oh, so in other words you can't find any posts of me doing the things you said.

Point out which board members I have insulted.

You don't count and neither does argus and all his aliases.

Point out one negative thing I have written about coach kelly that I couldn't verify.

You do realize that "coaches" is plural, no? Find another post where I have written anything negative about a coach other than kelly. You won't be able to.

Which players did I write negative things about?

You are a flat out liar.

Enjoy your "stature"....

Oh, so in other words you can't find any posts of me doing the things you said.

Point out which board members I have insulted.

You don't count and neither does argus and all his aliases.

Point out one negative thing I have written about coach kelly that I couldn't verify.

You do realize that "coaches" is plural, no? Find another post where I have written anything negative about a coach other than kelly. You won't be able to.

Which players did I write negative things about?

You are a flat out liar.

Enjoy your "stature"....

I'm surprised at the vitriol on this board. I did not expect that here.

There he goes again! cgvr calling out posters, trying to imply that they are all some guy who bested No1e but none of us have ever seen a post. If cgvr and No1e are not the same person they are two people of very low character and disgusting in every way. Do they heap lie upon lie thinking no one sees through their garbage?

There he goes again! cgvr calling out posters, trying to imply that they are all some guy who bested No1e but none of us have ever seen a post. If cgvr and No1e are not the same person they are two people of very low character and disgusting in every way. Do they heap lie upon lie thinking no one sees through their garbage?
WOW ... you are the gift that keeps on giving.

I own Argus and for the mentally challenged that means I own YOU. Just ask around. I'm your daddy.

Again with the hypocrisy. You calling anyone a person with low character and disgusting is laughable. The #1 liar in all of Rivals, the idiot with more usernames than anyone and more bannings talking trash about anyone is pathetic.

Get a life.

How is it that you are the only one getting tossed?

OMG, ^^^^^^^ These guys actually may believe the nonsense they write. It is a huge part of their sickness.

I'm surprised at the vitriol on this board. I did not expect that here.

Andre: Welcome to posting on the board. Sorry for the rudeness on your entry.

Like you, I read on the board for a long time before I started posting. You're going to find some serious crazy folks here. It went seriously downhill after the fsu game and they just won't leave.

Go Irish!

Like you, I read on the board for a long time before I started posting. You're going to find some serious crazy folks here. It went seriously downhill after the fsu game and they just won't leave.

Go Irish!

Go Irish!

Yay, now you're the board spokesperson.

Andre' should head for the hills, but then again he's one of you....

Last edited:
Yay, now you can add lying Inspector Clouseau to your aliases.

cgvr, you might not be smart enough to realize this but the reference was to JFK, Jr., not the President. You really are a fraud!

Just because Epic claims to look like me and JFK jr, does not make us the same person. I want to make that clear. I did not know Epic thought that. I swear.

cgvr, you might not be smart enough to realize this but the reference was to JFK, Jr., not the President. You really are a fraud!

That makes it funnier. Let's see we have a 60 + year old lunatic with multiple handles conversing with himself while fancying himself as a teen idol.
Hahaha...

Reactions: echowaker
He is just pissed because he, cgvr/No1e, looks like Minne Mouse compared to handsome men like me!

The funny thing is, whether it is a flat out lie or a disgrace, is that you obviously don't know the difference between JFK and JFK Jr. and you still think the later is young. Wow, what a genius!

Actually, JFK Jr would be about 55 now. You're such an idiot.

Go Irish!

Well I am glad the Argus crew can project what a 39 year old who tragically passed away would look like 16 years later. Makes sense....
I am sure that's what you'd look like......

FWIW, I am 28. I don't know how old you all may be and I assume that some you accuse me of being are a bit older, but that's the deal.

He is just pissed because he, cgvr/No1e, looks like Minne Mouse compared to handsome men like me!
Well I know I'm not pissed because I don't have a clue what you look like argus. And I don't want to know because if it's anything like you sound it's a vision that would keep one awake at night.

You sound more like a Charles Manson type times 3. Crazier than hell. Psychopathic. When you change usernames do you put a different hat on so you can role play?

But I'm sure when you look in the mirror you see something totally different than the sane folks who cross your path with eyes rolled back in their heads. JFK Jr. ..... too funny. No wonder you were "hopnored at a ND half time". Makes sense now that we know who you resemble. Quit posting though. Your fictional writing ruins the image. Manson spoke English.

FWIW, I am 28. I don't know how old you all may be and I assume that some you accuse me of being are a bit older, but that's the deal.

"Many people have said JFK Jr., but I am much taller and now my thick hair is more white than reddish-brown."

DubsDreader,Thursday at 5:18 PM

http://forums.rivals.com/threads/wh...e-say-you-resemble.100674/page-2#post-2134947

28 years old... white hair.... okay.... I realize it's tough to be umpteen people at once. It makes sense that you would age more quickly.

Amazing isn't it? He can't even remember what he posts under the different names. What a sad life.

He has one bizarre act that he is bell bent on taking to the absolute deepest depths of stupidity. It is great when he trips up. I am so looking forward to the excuses. Now what person on earth seeing a 28 year old with white hair would say, "hey, you look like jfk Jr?"! I think he forgot he had kids that age. Hey, maybe dubs is argus make believe kid.

Last edited:
Quote from Argus/Holy Smoke, DubsDreader, Big Fella Fan, Irish Fan26, Epiciticus, Andre, etc., etc..:

"-My knowledge of Notre Dame is minimal? I and my family have been hopnored at half time, has yours?"

This thread has gone full circle AGAIN. With argus forgetting what he said under each and all various usernames.

A 28 year old white haired JFK Jr.look alike with several kids who have graduated college and are deployed in the military.

He's taking the art of making stuff up to another level. Me thinks dementia has taken a front seat to his fictional writings.

Hopefully his JAG daughter will take the lead to Baker Act his crazy a$$.

This has the makings of a New York Times BEST SELLER.

Hilarious!

Reactions: echowaker
This thread has gone full circle AGAIN. With argus forgetting what he said under each and all various usernames.

A 28 year old white haired JFK Jr.look alike with several kids who have graduated college and are deployed in the military.

He's taking the art of making stuff up to another level. Me thinks dementia has taken a front seat to his fictional writings.

Hopefully his JAG daughter will take the lead to Baker Act his crazy a$$.

This has the makings of a New York Times BEST SELLER.

Hilarious!
gotta love it when he converses with his many alter egos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT