ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Everett Golson expected to announce decision Monday

cgvr

I've posted how many times?
Jun 25, 2010
"The “Where Will Everett Golson Land Tour” is expected to come to an end in short order.

Citing a source with knowledge of the situation, the Palm Beach Post is reporting that the former Notre Dame quarterback is expected to decide Monday at which school he will spend his final season of collegiate eligibility.

And, as has been the case for the past several days now, Florida State remains the favorite.

Golson visited FSU earlier this week, with head coach Jimbo Fisher confirming that the two sides were “negotiating.” The Post writes that the senior “could be leaning toward spending his final his season in Tallahassee.”"

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...-golson-expected-to-announce-decision-monday/

It will be fun to watch the haters back peddle now that their starting QB is a Notre Dame graduate. Too funny!

Really, please tell us agin how Coach Holtz, Coach Kelly and Coach Dungy are scumbags of the same degree (cgvr' sown words) as Bowden. The hate against ND you and others spew is unprecedented, but you continue to do it!

Really, please tell us agin how Coach Holtz, Coach Kelly and Coach Dungy are scumbags of the same degree (cgvr' sown words) as Bowden. The hate against ND you and others spew is unprecedented, but you continue to do it!

I never said any such things.

Would you care to show/share the posts? I am certain something like that would be saved by you. No?

In fact, I have said that Dungy would be the perfect coach for Notre Dame. I wish we had him on the sidelines.

I have accurately pointed out Holtz' "Foreward" comments on Bowden from Bowden's book. I have asked you why your opinion on Bowden should carry more weight than Holtz? (still no answer)

I also pointed out Dungy's comments and asked you why your opinion should carry more weight than his? (still no answer)

I also corrected your nonsense on graduation rates under Holtz. When you lie about ND's history you do a disservice to the school. When there is a problem at ND we fix it.

I do not like kelly's on/off field behavior and as an alum I am not alone there.

Keep up the flat out lying though. It suits you.

As I have said, It's obvious you hate Notre Dame as it represents everything you're not....

Reactions: echowaker

You are a moron of the decade. You should be half the man Bowden is. Bowden is best friends with Lou

He likes ND. And is a delight to spend time with

Ass

Last edited:
Reactions: TurnoverMachine
You didn't say such things???? Wow, maybe there are more than three of you! And please tell me why anyone would ever feel compelled to save any of your nonsense and hate speech.

You are still avoiding my direct questions. Why is your opinion on Bowden more accurate than Holtz' and Dungy's?
Of course I never said those things. This is your common lying tactic . You make things up and it doesn't work. Tony Dungy happens to be among the most decent people on the planet. That is something you would know nothing about......

You are still avoiding my direct questions. Why is your opinion on Bowden more accurate than Holtz' and Dungy's?
Of course I never said those things. This is your common lying tactic . You make things up and it doesn't work. Tony Dungy happens to be among the most decent people on the planet. That is something you would know nothing about......
Making stuff up posters NEVER said is par for the course. He's famous for that tactic. Second only to the hypocrisy he spews. If he didn't lie there would be no reason for him to post. He couldn't satisfy that pathological need otherwise. Judging from the post responses he generates it's obvious he seldom adds anything of value or substance to this board. He's here only so the rest of the posters can feel normal and sane by comparison.

Trust me ... he'll make up stuff you not only never said but stuff that never entered your mind to say. Stuff you feel exactly the opposite of where he came from. Epic fail on his part. No one takes him seriously. He's to be pitied.

LOL......^^^^^^^^^^..........the word according to Rivals biggest liar!

Proof my post is accurate. You just made that stupid statement up.

And what are you laughing at?

You do know that no one anywhere but you has ever accused me of lying about anything. Not ever! And a pathological liar calling another a liar (especially when untrue) is the height of hypocrisy.

You on the other hand are accused of lying almost daily by just about every poster who takes the time to respond to your nonsense. That includes numerous mods who have referred to you as the "biggest liar in all of rivals". I can copy & paste the links if you want.

You're an idiot. A continuing embarrassment to the quality fans here.

Not to worry, I'm sure your other aliases will come along and defend and back you up any moment now. :rolleyes:

If you don't think there are plenty others calling you out as the stone cold liar you are, you must not read these boards very often. As I said, LOL, all at you!

If you don't think there are plenty others calling you out as the stone cold liar you are, you must not read these boards very often. As I said, LOL, all at you!
Name one .... link one.

I won't hold my breath because it has NEVER happened. Not once.

This will be another one of those "everyone thinks Bowden is a cheater" fantasies where you have never been able to provide a link to ANYONE who has ever said that since the beginning of time.

This "others have called me out" link will never surface. No one has ever called me a liar except you and your 22+ usernames.

Provide the link or back to the basement child.

OMG, are you really that blind to the reality of your ignorance? I guess if you keep spouting such total nonsense you really do begin to believe it. The guy still says Winston is someone to be proud of!!!!!!!!
In other words I was right AGAIN. You just made all that up and can't get agreement from anyone on your delusion that others have called me a liar.

Exactly what I predicted would happen. You are a broken record. Same song second verse.... over and over and over again.

You just keep adding lies to every passing post. No one believes a thing you say. Read the threads.

You are a total wacko. An embarrassment to everything ND.

We now have two posters with the same mother living in the same basement in the thread. Where's dubs? Might as well complete the trifecta. Sicko.

Why is Bowden a "scumbag"

It's a minor thing, but will he be able to wear #5 at FSU?

I think some of you guys should be more concerned with the players who are actually AT Notre Dame, rather than the players that are NO LONGER at Notre Dame. Who cares where he goes, what number he wears or how well he does. He doesn't play for ND.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Sounds to me like he is looking for a guarantee that he will be the starting QB wherever he goes. if that's what he is looking for FSU isn't for him. He needs to go to an SEC school, probably LSU would be my guess. Any SEC school will tell him whatever he wants to hear and they WILL give him a waiver no questions asked.

I think some of you guys should be more concerned with the players who are actually AT Notre Dame, rather than the players that are NO LONGER at Notre Dame. Who cares where he goes, what number he wears or how well he does. He doesn't play for ND.

Yeah, Golson is no longer topical. Are we to never discuss Joe Montana, current ND players in the NFL, other former players...? Is there a reason why you have let tons of fsu posts go? Please let me know what the rules are.

Ara - I agree that the dead of spring is the biggest reason EG is a topic but that dude is gone. You don't unring the bell RE transferring.

Uh, okay Kelly didn't interview for the eagles. My Alma mater and this board are better off without your lying, conniving and flat out stupidity. Make sure all of your handles now come to your aid. PS thanks for the laughs.

Dubs, CGVR, and EpicTitus must be on the payroll for Rivals.com to generate website traffic.

Every single thread has been hijacked with their mud slinging!

Mods?

Reactions: TurnoverMachine
Dubs, CGVR, and EpicTitus must be on the payroll for Rivals.com to generate website traffic.

Every single thread has been hijacked with their mud slinging!

Mods?
Yeah, I am hijacking threads. Your reading comprehension is obviously not a strength. You continue to prove that.... PS check who started this thread....

Last edited:
Sounds to me like he is looking for a guarantee that he will be the starting QB wherever he goes. if that's what he is looking for FSU isn't for him. He needs to go to an SEC school, probably LSU would be my guess. Any SEC school will tell him whatever he wants to hear and they WILL give him a waiver no questions asked.
I agree with part of your post. Won't comment on the SEC school part but I agree that Golson is looking for a guarantee. He's got one shot left to prove himself on the field before the next draft. He can't chance sitting the bench as a backup. Understandable,

FSU may prove to be the best answer for Golson but if it's a guarantee to start he's looking for then FSU isn't the place for him. Fisher doesn't give guarantees,,,, to ANYONE. Not even to Winston who was light years better than his competition, not marginally better.

Fisher will play the QB HE thinks gives FSU the best chance to win. And you better know the playbook. It's a complex offense very different from what he's use to. He'll tell Golson and all others vying for the job they have an equal opportunity to be the starter. But no guarantees, Earn the job.

If that's not enough for Golson then so be it. Understandable that Golson would opt to open up the search again to see if he can improve the odds.

CGVR- BK interviewing for the Eagles spot is apples and oranges compared to EG announcing that he was transferring.
CGVR- BK interviewing for the Eagles spot is apples and oranges compared to EG announcing that he was transferring.

Would you prefer a "cinci" example?

That may have been the single worst departure by a HC in the history of CFB.

Loyalty, family, trust.... blah blah blah....

Again a different type of situation. Coaches leaving v. Players transferring doesn't translate well. BK made the decision to leave Cincy for ND, once he made that decision public he couldn't stay at Cincy or decide turn ND down and come back to Cincy.

EG has really fumbled this attempt to turnover a new leaf.

("Aaaagh" yourself, you know that's comic gold.)

Yeah, I am hijacking threads. Your reading comprehension is obviously not a strength. You continue to prove that.... PS check who started this thread....

You started the thread and STILL allowed the subject to change to mudslinging. That's worse than hijacking! How many more people will you call names and insult before recognizing that it diminishes your credibility?

You started the thread and STILL allowed the subject to change to mudslinging. That's worse than hijacking! How many more people will you call names and insult before recognizing that it diminishes your credibility?

Please point out which posters I've called names. You should go back to elementary school to work on your comprehension skills.

Here are 2 accurate comments I directed at argus:
"There isn't a more misguided and hate filled person on these boards than you."
"My Alma mater and this board are better off without your lying, conniving and flat out stupidity."

You asked,
"How many more people will you call names and insult before recognizing that it diminishes your credibility?"

Would you care to point out which people I've insulted? Have fun with that.

I am expecting more failure from you. You started your stalking of me with an off the wall dialogue in another thread "Reality Check on EG transfer".

Quite frankly I asked some pointed questions and you went into full retreat because, like here, you were making no sense.

Last edited:
Golson reviewing options ? Maybe looking at SEC to wave the 2 year rule so he could enroll at LSU.,Florida,Georgia ?
Jimbo probably will not just let Golson be heir to Winston . Golson will have to compete no matter where he winds up .Still needs to check out programs that have a need for QB .

I also believe Golson is talented enough to be out the other QBs at the schools he is considering .

Golson reviewing options ? Maybe looking at SEC to wave the 2 year rule so he could enroll at LSU.,Florida,Georgia ?
Jimbo probably will not just let Golson be heir to Winston . Golson will have to compete no matter where he winds up .Still needs to check out programs that have a need for QB .

I also believe Golson is talented enough to be out the other QBs at the schools he is considering .

ADVERTISEMENT