ADVERTISEMENT

Reality Check on EG transfer

Every Nole I talk to was in awe of Golson. I'm not sure how he played the rest of the year but he was unreal against us. One thing I've always noticed about Notre Dame, when we went to games there I was always treated great and came away with a great feeling about their organization. When ND travels to other places and them being such a national school, there fans away from South Bend (and there's a lot of them) are totally different.
What the hell is this crap!

Reactions: cgvr
Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws.
You do know we have posters here who do not believe in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights don't you?

While I do I also realize there is no law against being "stupid". And there is plenty of that to go around.

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Great pick up. Fisher will put together an offense that best utilizes his abilities. With a new OL a mobile QB will be an asset. If Hegarty decides to enroll as well that will aid Golson further. Center is the biggest ? on the OL for next season. I expect Maguire will still get reps due to his familiarity with more of the offense but it will be a battle between a proven "big time" commodity and Maguires lack of game experience. Perfect bridge to the 2016 season.

Great pick up. Fisher will put together an offense that best utilizes his abilities. With a new OL a mobile QB will be an asset. If Hegarty decides to enroll as well that will aid Golson further. Center is the biggest ? on the OL for next season. I expect Maguire will still get reps due to his familiarity with more of the offense but it will be a battle between a proven "big time" commodity and Maguires lack of game experience. Perfect bridge to the 2016 season.

This is a huge get for you guys. He'll come out blazing.

How was anyone belittling EG by saying he couldn't get into. Grad school at Notre Dame. That is simply ridiculous, the fact that he is getting a business degree at the nations #1 school of business proves him to be a person with academic ability, but ND grad school is a stretch for most people. Find another way to attack people who show you up.

cgvr appears to be the fraud and ND hater here, not the many good fans he attacks. Why not
tell us again what bad people Coach Holtz and Kelly are? What a waste of space.

Quote from Argus/Holy Smoke, DubsDreader, Big Fella Fan, Irish Fan26, Epiciticus, etc., etc..:

"-My knowledge of Notre Dame is minimal? I and my family have been hopnored at half time, has yours?"

Quote from Argus/Holy Smoke, DubsDreader, Big Fella Fan, Irish Fan26, Epiciticus, etc., etc..:

"-My knowledge of Notre Dame is minimal? I and my family have been hopnored at half time, has yours?"

Be real careful. I am guessing right now argus is in a padded room discussing his Golson spin strategy amongst his handles. He has zero momentum right now. I'm guessing that soon Epic will take the lead, followed by bigfella support and Duds will show up with his what's happening guys approval.

PS If it comes out that Holtz helped Golson with FSU argus may have an aneurysm.

Cgvr re: " If it comes out that Holtz helped Golson with FSU argus may have an aneurysm."

Bwahahahahahahahah! Good one! Hey, Lou sent Randy Moss to FSU why not Golson!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT