ADVERTISEMENT

Raridon

We need speed. James should play. Put Tobias in timeout.
I always laugh at this stuff -when he's ready to play. They make it sound like the guy is in kindergarten. Can't they practice a route or two for him and let him catch the damn ball? It's not like we're playing the #1 team in the country.

Reactions: nd4life211
He’s available… will be interesting to see if he gets in ST or regular offense

He’s available… will be interesting to see if he gets in ST or regular offense
I just wonder why even rush him back, just a year after 2nd ACL....You'd think they'd be worried about him getting a 3rd.

I always laugh at this stuff -when he's ready to play. They make it sound like the guy is in kindergarten. Can't they practice a route or two for him and let him catch the damn ball? It's not like we're playing the #1 team in the country.
The coaches know what they are doing. If he was ready to play, he'd be playing

Reactions: hvillebill
I just wonder why even rush him back, just a year after 2nd ACL....You'd think they'd be worried about him getting a 3rd.
I saw him 4 weeks ago pre game running around like he was 100%… I bet they really did take their time

I always laugh at posts like this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT