ADVERTISEMENT

Denbrock and Golden

NWfor3

Shakes Down The Thunder
Mar 25, 2013
These two coordinators should have lots of fun over the next few months as they look at the roster and begin to scheme all the possibilities. With the talent returning, some portal guys, and big time recruits, there will be a lot of options for both the offense and defense.
RB's Price and Love on the field at the same time with Faison, Thomas, Evans! (Raridon, Colzie, Mitchell, Collins, Greathouse, Williams, Gilber, Saldate are all possibilites). Spring practices will be crazy as guys are competing for PT. Single back sets, double TE, 4/5 WR's...
Defense has some very good veterans returning, some really good young guys with speed, and good recruits. Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa might be able to get some PT early, people are saying he is that good.

Hope we hold on to golden. I wasn’t to crazy about the hire at first. Especially what I read on the main board about his red zone defense.
I’m totally eating crow and asking for seconds.
The D looks ferocious!!!!!!
The O is finally going to have an experienced O coordinator that is proven.
This is going to let freeman explode in upgrading roster talent . Haven’t been this excited about ND football for a while. Go Irish. Great win yesterday.

Reactions: Telx1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT