ADVERTISEMENT

New WR Group

IrishMike409

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 27, 2011
Let’s assume (emphasize assume) we bring in Mitchell. Let’s also assume everyone 100% healthy and in perfect football shape for tAM.

If we go Greathouse, Mitchell, Thomas, and Faison, that’s a solid 4. Williams and Colze are wildcards that could be more than capable of big plays and maybe some big games.

That’s 6 WRs that I’m comfortable with. Gilbert and Saldate and Salerno would be in the room as well.

I’m good with that 3-deep.

Reactions: d1042
Let’s assume (emphasize assume) we bring in Mitchell. Let’s also assume everyone 100% healthy and in perfect football shape for tAM.

If we go Greathouse, Mitchell, Thomas, and Faison, that’s a solid 4. Williams and Colze are wildcards that could be more than capable of big plays and maybe some big games.

That’s 6 WRs that I’m comfortable with. Gilbert and Saldate and Salerno would be in the room as well.

I think Salerno is out of eligibility or Id be surprised if they brought him back for a7th year

Reactions: Kelso86 and 1Redrum

There you go making sense out of things

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT