ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola to Nebraska

I bet he'll be there one season and will be in the Portal next year. Then, probably another transfer after that.
I'd still rather have him than pretty much any QB ND has signed since clausen.

Last edited:
Yea must of got paid Nebraska is not a good program anymore. They haven't had a winning season since 2016.

Multiple schools. Apparently humble according to some yet his actions call into question his motives -
So is he selfish or taking advantage of a broken system? Could be both but if so he is still selfish

I wish the Nelson kid well at Nebraska. He looks like a good talent, but how long will it take him to adjust to 11 man football? 8 man is a much different game and much different talent levels. He may turn out to be a good or great college player, but there will be an adjustment period.

Multiple schools. Apparently humble according to some yet his actions call into question his motives -
So is he selfish or taking advantage of a broken system? Could be both but if so he is still selfish
Yeah how so?

Read that he was at 3 HS in 3 different states (TX, AZ, GA). Was once committed to Ohio State also
Kid is a prima Donna for sure. Reminds me a lot of Caleb Williams. From what I heard, a lot of USC’s problems this year was because most of the guys on USC could not tolerate Williams.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Kid is a prima Donna for sure. Reminds me a lot of Caleb Williams. From what I heard, a lot of USC’s problems this year was because most of the guys on USC could not tolerate Williams.
He's not as good as Williams but if he was Id take him in a second

Not the money?
He could have got money anywhere. And probably more at certain other schools.

There's a lot of reasons he ended up at Nebraska with money being one of them. But you don't think Ga or others were handing out money to him?

IMO, USC's lack of any defense whatsoever was the problem with USC. That's why the USC DC was fired before the season ended. Caleb Williams was the least of USC's problems.

Beck is staying at Georgia for one
Very rare a true freshman comes in and takes over - -- worst case is he sits for a year and takes over in year 2.

Not saying it is impossible, just rare. Beck was probably the least of his concerns.

He could have got money anywhere. And probably more at certain other schools.

There's a lot of reasons he ended up at Nebraska with money being one of them. But you don't think Ga or others were handing out money to him?

I’m sure he had money since OSU commitment.

With all the past and present connections to Nebraska it was not clear to me why he didn’t jump earlier…as the Nebraska situation is same as it was…and he had other programs that had better setups

Was he running from any competition?

I’m sure he had money since OSU commitment.

With all the past and present connections to Nebraska it was not clear to me why he didn’t jump earlier…as the Nebraska situation is same as it was…and he had other programs that had better setups

Was he running from any competition?
Carson Beck-itis.

Once Carson Beck announced he would return, Raiola was out of Athens.

Very rare a true freshman comes in and takes over - -- worst case is he sits for a year and takes over in year 2.

Not saying it is impossible, just rare. Beck was probably the least of his concerns.
IMO, Carson Beck was the concern. Period.

Yeah how so?
Because moving around shows clearly you are concerned with only yourself. That’s pretty evident. You keep looking for a better situation that benefits only you. Selfish

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT