ADVERTISEMENT

Prince Shembo... SMDH

but it is not a frequent occurance; no one thinks ND is perfect nor are it's alumni, but these events are few n far between; not the case at some stops.

but it is not a frequent occurance; no one thinks ND is perfect nor are it's alumni, but these events are few n far between; not the case at some stops.
Really? The off field performance these past years has been a nightmare...
Few and far between my ass... Stop with your bs.

and the issue starts early; all the players you mentioned were disciplined; no special consideration: see frozen 5

and the schools most often mentioned on this forum, the offense is swept under the rug and mysteriously disappears.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurnoverMachine
you listed players disciplined as a result of some sort of 'arrest';
who were the victims of these crimes?
Just shut up. You know darn well what has been going on. Some sort of arrest....you sure know how to play dumb.... embarrassing...

That sob kicked a Yorkie. What, a 8 pound dog? I hope Jack put the word out that if that pos ever comes back to ND that he be arrested for trespassing

I wish him he'll on earth hell after earth and cancer

Reactions: Bodizephax
The finger needs to be pointed at people whenever their behavior is hideous, as these accusations clearly are,

Notre Dame, unlike FSU, OSU and others have a history of protecting their students, fully investigation and disciplining.

Please don't try to associate ND with criminal enterprises.

Sal

aside from moving your 's' one e to far to the right, you get the point that ND opennly holds athletes accountable and does not extend special priviledge in a manner shown As example JW!

If Shembo is mentioned as retort; should there have been real incriminating evidence or a living witness he too would have had to give account.

Perse...

1. ND holding people accountable makes it better but people acting like ND doesn't have players that make bad choices is just living in a fantasy world.

2. You have to see the problem with saying if the witness were alive I am sure he would have been held accountable.

Perse...

1. ND holding people accountable makes it better but people acting like ND doesn't have players that make bad choices is just living in a fantasy world.

2. You have to see the problem with saying if the witness were alive I am sure he would have been held accountable.
re .2

can you explain?

Sigh....

The accuser was allegedly so traumatized by the incident she killed herself. Saying Shembo must not have done anything because there is no living witness is not sound logic and is ethically problematic.

No way of knowing whether Shembo did anything criminal or not. Simarly there is no way of knowing if Winston did anything criminal or not. The fact the accuser is dead however doesn't absolve Shembo of anything.

Reactions: Bodizephax
tumblr_m5u73ptmvy1qzpdnho1_500.png

i agree as a matter, on the Shembo reference. But you make a huge huge assumption on the reason for the suicide!
The JW situation is so contaminated by poor investigatory work that the comparison is not that justified.
Plus that matter in unresolved.

There is no proof the Shembo investigation was considerably better. In fact ND had to change policy regarding how they treated/investigated sexual assault accusations after their own title IX investigation. The Winston matter is as good as done from a criminal stand point, it seems like your saying since Shembo's accuser isn't around to complain about the investigation then his situation is clearly better then WInston's.

Sal

not like you to refuse to recognize the grey areas; a pre- requisite for legal people.

Loots of grey in the Borden case. Lots of considerations preceeding the alledged assault.
And conversly lots of supporting behavior to disbelieve JW.

There is still a possibility of getting the truth out on JW; less so on Borden unless PS suddenly provides some new information. Surely even a lawyer can see having a live accusor is better than a deceased one!

Yes if I want to convict a person for sexual assault a living victim is going to generally be better.

The thing is, I am not even saying the Shembo case is as clear as WInston's. The problem though is saying because she's now dead we are going to chalk it up as Shembo didn't do anything.

It seems you would be fine with Winston if his accuser had killed herself before everything went public too?

Yes if I want to convict a person for sexual assault a living victim is going to generally be better.

The thing is, I am not even saying the Shembo case is as clear as WInston's. The problem though is saying because she's now dead we are going to chalk it up as Shembo didn't do anything.

It seems you would be fine with Winston if his accuser had killed herself before everything went public too?
Thank you!

I AM NOT FINE with anyone killing anyone!

If anybody has claimed ND athletes are perfect, I haven't seen it. We all understand, that no person, church or university is perfect. The thing that makes ND special is the accountability factor and the fact these athletes are signing up for just more than football. Two things that cannot be attributed to many of the power house programs.

The people saying this dude needs to rot in hell for killing a dog need to go sit on a carrot and twist.

Sal

aside from moving your 's' one e to far to the right, you get the point that ND opennly holds athletes accountable and does not extend special priviledge in a manner shown As example JW!

If Shembo is mentioned as retort; should there have been real incriminating evidence or a living witness he too would have had to give account.

"you get the point that ND opennly holds athletes accountable and does not extend special priviledge in a manner shown"
Really? Let's see, starting WR Michael Floyd got preferred treatment as did QB Tommy Rees. Would you care to share how many games they missed? Oh yeah, Rees missed the trip to Dublin..... What's the point? How did ND treat known student molester Fr James Burtchaell? Your account is once again poppycock.....

Last edited:
Not bad, you'll be a little flaccid for a few weeks though. Rotting in eternal hell for kicking a dog. Cmon, that's ludacris, delusional and asinine.

Nobody said someone should burn in hell for kicking a dog. You are a liar. We said he should burn in hell for Killing a dog on purpose. He did it to get back at his girlfriend. If you think that is ok you are a sick individual. You seem like a sick person anyway with the language you use.

Nobody said someone should burn in hell for kicking a dog. You are a liar. We said he should burn in hell for Killing a dog on purpose. He did it to get back at his girlfriend. If you think that is ok you are a sick individual. You seem like a sick person anyway with the language you use.

A) I never condoned his actions; simply don't find it acceptable to condemn someone to hell from your computer screen.. Lunacy
B) Half of the world will be burning in hell for killing a dog on a purpose
C) you don't know the facts of the situation yet, plain and simple. Yes, it is easy to draw conclusions from what's been reported by the media but Fact is, you don't know; therefore quit spewing nonsense of people burning in hell.

Bizzy, You are more offended by people letting their emotions out on a computer screen then you are of a Man who killed his girlfriends dog on purpose?
Spewing nonsense on a computer screen is worse than killing a defenseless little dog who was someones pet?
What about you saying that us posters that posted that Prince Shembo should go to hell should sit on carrots?? It sounds like you spew nonsense also.
i just don't like dog killers. Especailly pets. They are like members of the family to most people.
You attack people that hate dog killers. You are a POS in my opinion..

Bizzy, You are more offended by people letting their emotions out on a computer screen then you are of a Man who killed his girlfriends dog on purpose?
Spewing nonsense on a computer screen is worse than killing a defenseless little dog who was someones pet?
What about you saying that us posters that posted that Prince Shembo should go to hell should sit on carrots?? It sounds like you spew nonsense also.
i just don't like dog killers. Especailly pets. They are like members of the family to most people.
You attack people that hate dog killers. You are a POS in my opinion..
One point he is making is that nothing has been actually proven, just alleged. This is the same problematic response to the Winston issues, or UNC scandal, or many others. People respond in a vehement fashion without really knowing any truth to the matter.

Biz

the police report says, he tells his GF that he kicked the dog, more than once. PS can of course just deny it and then ?

Outburst of anger like that can be seen in PE subs; it was something that came to mind reading the report.

Like you said, we are on the outside lookin in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT